Rick and Morty

I'm pretty pumped. It's been a long time coming!!!!

I built this last week...

A2FCC0B4-137A-4409-89D1-B566AAE9E2DA_zpsxlnewgqr.jpg

4F3C3F01-B23C-424A-9E89-AE71C7B65546_zpsczbjaudr.jpg

FF820994-A94E-4160-8E90-D555D73FD367_zpsvrprem91.jpg

Quick build, but it was fun.

Loooooosseerrrrrr!!

Episode 2 (S3) not on Netflix yet but thank you once again You Tube( though the takedown was fast!!). Probably my favorite episode ever, but damn it, it was so very dark, despite all the Sum Sum and Boomy booms talking. So many references and I almost hurt myself laughing at parts. Magnificent and very goody good.

Last edited:
I went from WTF? to Pickle Rick Ratpocalypse cosplay added to the list.

There was a Rick and Morty party at one of the pubs in Brisbane last weekend. Did up a quick Birdperson for the event which proved to be a hit. So will work on a proper version at some stage. Pic is post 3 hours of dancing.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_20626230_10154725190091932_5276.jpg

Get ready, there's no way you aren't gonna see Mondo or some company make a good Pickle Rick.

I've not been impressed with the current figures that's for sure.
At some point hoping for a decent statue product of Rick and Morty in their spaceship.

I've not been impressed with the current figures that's for sure.
At some point hoping for a decent statue product of Rick and Morty in their spaceship.

Kid Robot did a decent vinyl maquette thing of Rick and Morty going through a portal... but wasn't GREAT...

Need great.

Pickle Rick is so easy it would pain me if they passed it up.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back