Rick and Morty

Some fun facts about the show:

And apparently, Rick seems to be the most ideal scientist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werner Herzog?! WHAT ?!?!?!? That show is getting better and better ...

Okay, that episode felt a bit like a "filler"-episode, but still way better than your average animated TV show episode.

Last edited:
I think I figured out how they can get Rick out of the predicament shown at the end of Season 2.

Simple: both Rick and Morty are not from the reality they are in. I'm guessing most of what the Federation's accusing him of is stuff the dead Rick did, and when they find the bodies of Rick and Morty of that reality in the back yard, they'll have to let Rick go because it's not the one who committed the crimes he's accused of If that's not enough, there is the possibility that Rick may not have been from the reality that he and Morty jumped from to the one they're in now (this is suggested due to the episode of the Council of Ricks, where Rick is shown having a memory of a toddler Morty, which is impossible because according to his family, he hadn't been with them for 20 years and Morty is 14 years old at the current time).

I just finished watching all seasons and it's a blast!. A little repetitive, but Rick's running disdain of everything keeps if going. The animation reminds me of Rocko's Modern Life and I would love to see this as a live action film. With a tight script it could be a real winner.

Looking forward to the 3rd season.

In true Rick fashion, they posted today that there's a new episode of Rick and Morty live streaming on Adult Swim's website right now.

Of course everyone is like "Oh har, har...April Fool's."

Thing is, the joke's on them. There is, right now, an episode that I've never seen before on Adult Swim's website streaming.

Damn...dunno if its the long wait, but that might have been their best episode

Yeah im not sure either...but I loved it.

SEAL Team Rick?
Nathan Fillion?
A Rick that wasn't a drunken jerk at one time??

The only problem is there won't be more for another few months.

That was the first episode my dad had seen so he couldn't get into it too much but it got a few laughs, have to get him the earlier seasons to watch.

I had seen it multiple times on Youtube already ... but as individual short clips.
Stumbled on the end-credits scene first before I knew it was from a new episode ... I thought it was one of those promos that contain unique material. I had assumed it came into my feed because I had binged on Rick&Morty clips right before.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the hell out of it.

It's the kind of show that makes you think "what's the point?!?" when sitting in development meetings for other toons...

*guy pitches show idea*

"So how does that sound?"

"Did you see Rick and Morty season 3 premier?"

"Yeah...."

"THEN YOU KNOW YOUR IDEA IS DOG ****! Why do we try?!?! WHY DO ANY OF US TRY!?!?!?"

*weeps in corner*

I honestly never had the szechuan mcnugget sauce when it was out. Since Rick is a bit of a *******, what if he's intentionally Rick Rolling us by claiming how great the szechuan mcnugget sauce was? Clearly he knows he's a character in a show (breaking the fourth wall many times). The Season 3 premiere was shown online during April Fools Day. And, like I said, Rick's a ******* and knows how to set up cruel jokes with a slow burn. What's more slow than getting fans hyped up over szechuan mcnugget sauce, but to ironically have them not aware of how horrible it may actually taste?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back