50th anniversary doctor who discussion (SPOILERS)

Damn! wrong thread.

I'll repost here ................Awesomeness!

...Mutters...Stupid timelines.

It did to mine :)

The last 5 minutes were worth the whole damn thing! Still wish the other could've been incorporated at the end - regardless though, pretty damn good job!

Loved it!! Dreading Christmas, though, but the trailer for that looks interesting. Sherlock also looks great. :D

(Wouldn't it be a good idea to put *Spoilers* in the thread title? Just for those who haven't seen it yet.)

As I posted in the "general" thread... quite possibly the best episode of any show I have ever seen...

There were so many moments, but the three doctors all working on opening the door, coming up with a brilliant solution, and the door wasn't even locked... that is the essence of Doctor Who.

I added "spoilers" to the thread title to avoid any issues.

Best episode in a while!

I think the Doctor will have to stop Rassilon's Ultimate Sanction as Gallifrey survived. Hopefully the Master returns too!

Do we really need three Doctor Who threads?

No, we need 13.

It's 50 years old

It has more recent threads on Sonic Screwdrivers than Star Wars has on Lightsabers.

It has more recent threads than Star Trek.

It is one of the most talked about series on the RPF.

It hasn't enough threads. And Star Trek and Star Wars are in the movie arena. Doctor Who is just a TV series. That's pretty spectacular.

Last edited:
Do we really need three Doctor Who threads?
Actually there is a lot going on here... there is the docu-drama about the origin of the show, then you have the actual Doctor Who 50th Anniversary episiode, and then you have all of the speculation of what comes next leading up to a new Doctor. So right now I would say that there is a bit of Doctor Who mania going on, revel in it. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back