Conan screen used stuff

Darth_Solus

HI averybody.
Well, I´m so happy having at last some screen used stuff in my collection :p :p and it´s from one of my favourite movies B)

That´s a high priest hood weared by the woman who ask conan something like "what do you see inside the pool?? and he ask " the infinite" (I think is something like that, because I don´t know the english version of the dialogues, only the spanish one :rolleyes )

It´s taken directly from the costume makers here in spain, and whit the hood also comes a silver medallion (the one with the two snakes, facing each other).
It´s still in great shape, instead some areas of the white leather (you can see in the pics how the white leather are "falling" from the rest of the hood), but it will be easy to restore it.

Now I´m thinking in make them a nice display :p

here are the pics (only for the hood, because the cam batteries died):

conan.jpg

conan5.jpg

conan9.jpg

-Darth Solus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tain669 @ Feb 2 2007, 09:11 PM) [snapback]1410442[/snapback]</div>
Nice prop. Where do you get it?
[/b]

Well, I´m supossed not to tell from where I´ve get it :rolleyes , but I can tell you that this people have 8 enormous warehouses near Madrid, plenty of stuff from any movie you can imagine , including ALL THE COSTUMES from Gladiator, Kingdom of heaven, Pirates of the caribbean, Bravehearth... even from Classic films as "El Cid", "55 days at pekin" or "Doctor Zhivago",
I can´t forget the moment when they let me to wear the Jack Sparrow hat, or the Maximus general´s breastplate :cry :cry .
They normally only rent the stuff for other movies or short-films.
we have rented some stuff from gladiator (about 50 legio felix´s armours) and conan (the mountain of power guards outfits) for an upcoming short-film (the one with the highest budget in europe)
:)

-Darth Solus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth_Solus @ Feb 2 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1410511[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tain669 @ Feb 2 2007, 09:11 PM) [snapback]1410442[/snapback]
Nice prop. Where do you get it?
[/b]

Well, I´m supossed not to tell from where I´ve get it :rolleyes , but I can tell you that this people have 8 enormous warehouses near Madrid, plenty of stuff from any movie you can imagine , including ALL THE COSTUMES from Gladiator, Kingdom of heaven, Pirates of the caribbean, Bravehearth... even from Classic films as "El Cid", "55 days at pekin" or "Doctor Zhivago",
I can´t forget the moment when they let me to wear the Jack Sparrow hat, or the Maximus general´s breastplate :cry :cry .
They normally only rent the stuff for other movies or short-films.
we have rented some stuff from gladiator (about 50 legio felix´s armours) and conan (the mountain of power guards outfits) for an upcoming short-film (the one with the highest budget in europe)
:)

-Darth Solus
[/b][/quote]

uhhh... dont tell us anything, just give me a link to it on google earth... :love

who here has a plane? oh and ski masks.... :lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back