My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Here’s a KalKan photo that I made. It’s still not finished, I might have to change some of the text tho

Attachments

• D8E39244-82C5-4EDA-98F1-AE73DF92D8E7.png
    D8E39244-82C5-4EDA-98F1-AE73DF92D8E7.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,538
Here’s a KalKan photo that I made. It’s still not finished, I might have to change some of the text tho

Looks like you're new here, welcome! Things like this should be posted in the paper props section. There's an extensive thread on BTTF pt 1 (the same one where you posted about Doc's clocks).

And it's a little ironic that you posted your Kal Kan label in Emma's collection thread because she actually has a run of her own: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=277982

Cheers

I am posting this little update from my Blast from the Past collection. I have redesigned the Perrier and the Mendocino packs from scratch as they are just impossible to find, and also made the signs from the shop:

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_03583.jpg
DSC_03585.jpg

DSC_035841.jpg
DSC_03586.jpg

DSC_035872.jpg
DSC_03587.jpg

Bonus picture of me very comfortably posing next to this junk I have been collecting for 10 years!

DSC_0358tno.jpg

Amazing collection! There are some really tough finds in there. One note though, Marty Jr.'s hat had no button. They can be removed if you are careful.

I have been trying to re upload some of the missing images on this thread, so hopefully, some of these are back now :)

Also wanted to share this design I made from scratch which is the banner we see when Marty does his audition. I also design the 4x4 banner for the "location-delorean.fr" company (kinda hard to see there but will try to update with a better picture whenever I got one haha).

277212450_657882722177385_2549784290574107975_n.jpg
277078306_1414915228969358_7938733799731689988_n.jpg

[EDIT]
Only found this one where we kinda see it in the back haha... Also had made the Enchantment under the sea dance banner for them, which I printed for my own collection too :)

comic con.jpeg

Last edited:
There are two versions of the Marty Jr. lenticular hat. One has a button on the top. The film version has no button.

Also, Universal Studios sold a souvenir Hill Valley highschool ring. You may or may not want it for your collection, but it does exist.

There are two versions of the Marty Jr. lenticular hat. One has a button on the top. The film version has no button.

Also, Universal Studios sold a souvenir Hill Valley highschool ring. You may or may not want it for your collection, but it does exist.
I have two caps, one from Magnoli (worn on the picture) and one from Miraj, none of them has any button :)

I have two caps, one from Magnoli (worn on the picture) and one from Miraj, none of them has any button :)
I was confused by his post as well. Your photo doesn’t even show the top of your hat to even see if there is a button or not, so I was thinking he was just assuming there was one. And the fact that it is a Magnoli hat, we know 100% for sure there is no button. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back