My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Yeah, I really need to get the signage somewhere haha!

Little update on the collection, with the add of the magnavox, stopwatch, apple macintosh :)

DSC_0024.jpg

Wow! You must be rich! ;)

I think my favourite item that you own is the Chiquita guitar, as a boy it had me beg my parents for a guitar for christmas and I got addicted to playing for a while. I hope to find one someday. :) I always loved everything about it, the shape, the details, the size and especially the yellow.

I was thinking about getting a cabinet and doing the blast from the past treatment on it but the green colour doesn't vibe with me, anyone get that?

Aww thanks everybody! I'm glad to see this collection still is appreciated haha! It feels that the BTTF trend comes and goes, but I absolutely love all of these objects!

I'll be honest, the only reason why I haven't done it is because it would go too well with the rest of my flat's furniture :p

Painting furniture is also pretty difficult in my experience. I like it the way you have it, you must teach us how you lay things out so nicely. I'm personally too symmetrical with my own. Is there a way that you approach displaying items?

Painting furniture is also pretty difficult in my experience. I like it the way you have it, you must teach us how you lay things out so nicely. I'm personally too symmetrical with my own. Is there a way that you approach displaying items?

Well I tried to gather items per "time period" in the films and then for items that wouldn't fit in certain shelf, I just try to find a logical way to display them and in a way that saves space really haha :p

Really amazing collection. If I had that much stuff I'd charge a price of admission just to look at it.

I was wondering, where did you get the framed 1885 clock photo? Gary Weaver?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back