My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Not the actual red swoosh Nikes Marty wore, but close enough... great collection. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah they are real Bruins and at my size :) but they are not the ones with the Nike under the sole ^^ I have tiny feet, I'm a 7US/7.5US (for men), and it's always quite complicated to find the right Bruins at this size :'(

I actually painted the swoosh for these ones, they were meant to be white, and it was a good opportunity to cover the Nike on the back too :p ^^

Last edited:
Walkie Talkie with Battery?!? Doc's scarf? Emmet Brown tombstone?

Yeah, there are not that much props, except from paper... :)

Hahaha I don't want a tombstone in my flat xD! Yeah I made the walkie talkie batteries a little while ago, but I decided to throw them away as I was not satisfied xD I should try again x)

Ps: Sorry for double post, didn't realise it didn't quote the 2 quotes together ><

By the way, I'm looking for the Doc Brown glasses from BTTFII, I have seen a few on ebay, they look good, but I wanted to have your advice on this too, what is the most accurate glasses to get?

Hahaha I don't want a tombstone in my flat xD! Yeah I made the walkie talkie batteries a little while ago, but I decided to throw them away as I was not satisfied xD I should try again x)

Ps: Sorry for double post, didn't realise it didn't quote the 2 quotes together ><

By the way, I'm looking for the Doc Brown glasses from BTTFII, I have seen a few on ebay, they look good, but I wanted to have your advice on this too, what is the most accurate glasses to get?

I too have not been satisfied with the glasses out there. I have looked everywhere.
I wish I has a water jet or Flo-jet to cut the shape myself out of thick stainless or aluminum sheets.
A quick metal brushing and then bend around a form and they could be perfect. But I don't have access to that equipment.

Totally AMAZING-mazing-mazing...
You've got just about everything I could ever want from the movie.
And thanks for my first genuine knowledge about the opening scene skateboard...from my stills, I couldn't tell if it was "METALLICA" or "PANTERA"
Now I realize I was close, but no cigar...lol

Regards,
Your friend in Time,
--Electro--
aka The Other David

I too have not been satisfied with the glasses out there. I have looked everywhere.
I wish I has a water jet or Flo-jet to cut the shape myself out of thick stainless or aluminum sheets.
A quick metal brushing and then bend around a form and they could be perfect. But I don't have access to that equipment.

Russrep makes some nice looking ones. I think he has some available at the moment.

Totally AMAZING-mazing-mazing...
You've got just about everything I could ever want from the movie.
And thanks for my first genuine knowledge about the opening scene skateboard...from my stills, I couldn't tell if it was "METALLICA" or "PANTERA"
Now I realize I was close, but no cigar...lol

Regards,
Your friend in Time,
--Electro--
aka The Other David

Thanks a lot for the sweet compliments :D

Emma, tell me more about your denim jacket! Where did you get the lining?

I've got a spare set of Madrid FLY wheels if you need them for your board.

Amazing collection!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back