My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Thank you so much :D Everytime I'll get something new, I will update it on this thread I think ^^
But yeah, from now on, I think this collection will go extremely slowly as I got most of the things I wanted n_n

I kinda want to complete the outfit of Marty from BTTFIII, but don't know if the Clint Eastwood poncho actually exists or something xD

Your toy story collection I already know it. Ah ok, I thought because you have now the jumanji board, maybe you have other cool and good things, maybe not huge collection but a good little collection of other movies props. :thumbsup

Your toy story collection I already know it. Ah ok, I thought because you have now the jumanji board, maybe you have other cool and good things, maybe not huge collection but a good little collection of other movies props. :thumbsup

As I said, I don't have any other "huge" collection :p But yeah, now I got the Jumanji board, I might try to get a few more items to go with it :p

At first you can buy cheap props, there are many cheap props. If you have already the cheap props, you have a good little collection and then you have three categories, your toy story collection your back to the future collection and a small collection of other movie props. ;) And later you can buy something expensive props like the jumanji board.

There are many good cheap props even from cult movies, Examples: Christmas Vacation Single Glass Moose Mug, Jurassic Park: Brochure & Claw, Batman:Two Face Coin, The Goonies- Copper Bones, The Hunger Games Movie Mockingjay Pin, The Mask: Mask, The Mummy: KEY TO HAMUNAPTRA, Jason Mask, Green Lantern Ring, Superman Crystal, MOS Superman Key, Inception Totem Set, Super 8 Argus Cube, Iron Man Arc Reactor, Wolverine Dog Tag, Freedy Glove. :thumbsup

Last edited:
lol! Im actually a big BTTF fan and when i saw the post i had to check it out! It so happen to be my first post. So i guess in a sense you could say that :)

Im more into horror related stuff. A friend of mine (Greg Upton) Makes freddy krueger custom gloves. They are called Tribute gloves and i had the idea to cross over BTTF and freddy krueger. I came up with the idea and he made it happen. We call it the Flux glove. Figured id share with a huge BTTF fan

483520_354701934650691_221631283_n.jpg484132_354701947984023_1711484543_n.jpg999086_10151753339034373_1510800961_n.jpg

Great collection, Emma... You're defineatly on the list with the other BTTF maniacs... Looks like you need some stuff from BTTF3... :)

I definitely do! I don't really knwo what to acquire from BTTF3... And it's not my favourite movie of the 3 either, it's still good though xD

I just have some paper props from it and Clara's brooch xD

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back