The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes, SHIRTS

glassfox

Right. So its pretty much sorted that everyone has an ID on most of the costume pieces that Rick wears. The problem being that the shirts and jackets are really hard to get hold of, and expensive! Does anyone have any cheap and easy options when it comes to shirts and jackets for Rick, especially Season 3 and 4?

I know the shirts and jacket are Levi, but i cant even find them let alone afford them. does anyone know of 'close enough' s which can be dyed or modified to look like the real deal?

andrew-lincoln-the-walking-dead-rick-grimes-season-3-amc.jpg sorrow5.jpg OB-VN675_walkin_G_20121202163847.jpg

I'm either really good or have been really lucky on eBay, searching for and finding "western shirts", enabling me to have multiple variations of my Rick Grimes costume. Most of them used (why buy new?? Going to distress and bloody them anyway), and usually well below retail (under $20 USD). And don't forget about those thrift stores... especially those in the American western and southern states, where western fashion is more, well... in fashion.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back