Yesss, other Tony Stark headset

Mordor Brass

Hi, recently i´ve see many headsets proyects in RPF and thought to my self; if i construct one for me?? And..... here is my headset replica.
The initial model was made in foamed pvc. Two pieces mold with smooth on Mold max 30 silicone. Cast in polyurethane.
For attach the pieces, aluminum piece with eva foam details. Finally two 3mm blue leds and clear metacrilate visor.
Now i need the shirt, the ARC, the workshoop, the armor, a redhead by me..........:D

Thank for looking.

DSCF0794.jpgDSCF0823.jpgDSCF0825.jpgDSCF0827.jpgDSCF0828.jpgDSCF0830.jpgDSCF0833.jpgDSCF0834.jpgDSCF0835.jpgDSCF0837.jpgDSCF0839.jpg

Thanks for your comments

Nice... kudos to you man :):thumbsup
I must confess that your headset replica inspired to me. I´m pleased for your words. Thanks.

Great job!

Thanks!

That's awesome
Would you sell them?

I have not thought about selling because I've done small parts scaled for me. I am a short person and I think the pieces may be small for a person of normal height. But later probably offer a kit when i have more free time.

You did an amazing job on the headset.

Is there any chance you would be willing to make a couple casts of the LED brackets.

I'm building one for a friend and need to have it done in 3 weeks so I don't have time to scratch build those 2 pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back