SW – ANH (5 Foot) - Studio Scale Millennium Falcon Build

Falcon Front-12.jpg

Okay, it took me a while, but here's the link to 102 photos I took of the 5' Falcon at the Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination exhibit in Los Angeles in 2007. There are lots of other photos of the Falcon around, but the deal with these is that I got away with using a handheld flash so the lighting really helps you see the details. Also, I posted them at full size (It was 2007 so it's only a 10 megapixel camera, but they're still pretty detailed.) Right-click on the image and then select "View Original" to see the full size photo.

You're welcome to use them, but please don't post them on other sites. I left off any watermarks because they just get in the way of details you might want to see!

I opened a One Drive account and posted the photos there. I think your downloads are limited unless you sign up for an account, but it's free.

Here you go, enjoy! https://onedrive.live.com/?gologin=1&mkt=en-US#cid=2562E103EE4C3F24&id=2562E103EE4C3F24!107

Hopefully that worked...

Last edited:
Oh my god, no...;-)

But, I am learning volumes about extremely good design and execution.

Love this ship.

Apb

Thanks for the exhibit images Andre, more reference is always appreciated...looking forward to more of your updates on the photogrammetry and plans

Jaitea - Nice color correction! A curves adjustment layer or...?

I shot CR2 Raw that day so one could dig into the extreme ends of the exposure curve.

The lighting on the MF in the exhibit while dramatic to the human eye really challenges recoverable camera latitude.

Glad it worked out!

Regards,

Andre

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back