Norfolk Cthulhu idol WIP

This will look amazing with the standard above figure lighting most folks have. I am totally not missing another one of these. <shakes fist at the heavens>

yes, the base is amazing. i like the new pose too, but it feels more like the new one is preying on someting. It's less static, less just a sitting Cthulhu on his throne.
Would it be possible to buy both a old one, and a new version of the guy? (of course, depending on price too)

let us know as soon as some resin replicas are available!

You got featured on Propnomicon again :)

Yay, doubley famous!:thumbsup

yes, the base is amazing. i like the new pose too, but it feels more like the new one is preying on someting. It's less static, less just a sitting Cthulhu on his throne.
Would it be possible to buy both a old one, and a new version of the guy? (of course, depending on price too)

let us know as soon as some resin replicas are available!

The version 1 idol has gone, absorbed by the version 2 idol so he exists only in dreams now. However I want to make version 2 available in a few finishes to suit discerning cultists of all tastes.

Well after a break to some real life decorating done I got the time to cast it up and pull a couple of test copies. One decorated in the classic iridescent greeny black finish and the other in a diseased ivory esquimeaux look (which I must say is my favourite). I want to try a black granite effect and maybe a translucent green but that'll have to wait until funds get replenished!
IMG_0216.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg

Wow, the paint job on this beautiful! I can only wish for mine to come out half as nice as yours did.

The black-green job is my favorite. ;)

Yes, winner of extra dimensional deity beauty pageant three millenia in a row!
The finish described in the story I find is very hard to replicate as a paint job. I'm experimenting with additives to the liquid plastic to give a convincing effect. Ah the joys of creativity!

Hello Howito,
time has passed, but I'm still expecting to order this sculpt from you! Is something possible/affordable? or in a close future? Even unpainted... let us know please!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back