HD lich king pdo files head to toe. (wrath of the lich king trailer accurate)

sorry too say this everyone but ironmiaded is not going to help he has not sent me the model and he told me he would about a month ago. I also want too say that all the files exept the: helmet,frostmourne and shoulders are unfolded.

Last edited:
I took the Helmet apart and unfolded each section separately in it's own file. The scaling it at 13.5 for all the pieces

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_6GaW2DlPY1eGNVZWFZbG9VOVE&usp=sharing

Lich King Helmet OCD.jpg

sorry too say this everyone but ironmiaded is not going to help he has not sent me the model and he told me he would about a month ago. I also want too say that all the files exept the: helmet,frostmourne and shoulders are unfolded.

I can start on the shoulders and this version of fronstmourne if you still need it.

It's taking a little bit longer than expected, there was a lot of issues with the original 3D Mesh. Starting to unfold it by section now.
frostmourne.jpg

All but the guard is finished (large center skull)
The hilt will be just over 7 inches in lengh for a 2 handed sword.
frostmourne 2.jpg

All but the guard is finished (large center skull)
The hilt will be just over 7 inches in lengh for a 2 handed sword.
View attachment 283957

Thank you for doing this man. I can build pep alright, but have no idea how to make the files. I appreciate you doing this, and i know im not the only one. If you get them done in time, and i have enough time after finishing my ironman mk4, i may start on these to have another (this would put me at 3) costume for dragon-con (atlanta Ga) in september. what is the total size on the sword?

I would love to use these files to do the wc3 betrayal arthas costume. pretty much everything except the helm, with the cape not all ragged yet. youtube.com/watch?v=99jXY7oCmz4

I'm still unfolding the large center skull... and who ever put all these blasted dots on it needs to be strangled...
Between my sanity and my OCD I'v almost got em all done...
No More DOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

It's late, I'm on the home stretch, and I'm out of rum...
I will do my best to finish this up tomarrow
Home Stretch.jpg

I break complex items into smaller parts and move them around so I can get a better view of them. I cant measure the total length because my method. All I can say is the measurements will be close to an average 2 handed sword.

Last edited:
thank you. I have a question about it. if yo zoom way out, there are parts not on a page, are those imprtant? also are you doing therest of the armor, or just the sword? Thank you

thank you. I have a question about it. if yo zoom way out, there are parts not on a page, are those imprtant? also are you doing therest of the armor, or just the sword? Thank you

thoes are the pieces to the other side of the guard I didn't unfold. Both sides are identical, that's why I mentioned to print out the last page twice.
I think all of the armor is done on the first post as foam except for the shoulders. I plan on redoing the helmet with what I've learned working on the sword.

ok so quick upate on the unfolding:

1. boots (completed)
2.shins (completed)
3. thighs (90% complete or so)
4. belt (completed)
5. chest (completed)
6. gauntlet and hand plates (completed)
7. elbows (completed)
8. shoulder pauldrons ( 80% complete)
9. helmet (needs too be modified first)
10. frostmourne (needs too be modified first)

hope this gives you an idea on what will be released tomorrow ;)

by the way I havent organized any of the files parts, well.....not yet so if someone wants to wait intill all the files are ready and will wait for me too start the organizing all of the parts let me know, but if you want them now ill realease them tomorrow and someone else or I will start it after the all files are done. (wich should be around next week.)

so please let me know how you want it done :D

so, were can i get these files? the unfolded versions. i want to make an arthus later, but i also want to use the forearms and shins as a template to make my mortal kombat costume better.

Last edited:
im afraid there not available yet were still unfolding them so they can be made but.....im too busy at this point too work on them thats why I asked other people for help.But our friend Shadeling looks like hese up too the task.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back