1:1 Battle Droid

darthwhitey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
anyone make a good 1:1 SW Battle Droid?

I found one on ebay for around $2500...but figured that you guys might know of another source...??

thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darthwhitey @ Jan 30 2007, 12:18 PM) [snapback]1407954[/snapback]</div>

I found one on ebay for around $2500...but figured that you guys might know of another source...??

thanks
[/b]

If you like paper props you could look for one of these, it is 1 to 1.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darthwhitey @ Jan 30 2007, 04:47 PM) [snapback]1408101[/snapback]</div>
that's sweet...any idea where it came from?
[/b]

yeah is there a printable file???

:confused

you could assemble that and kinda reshape some of the sharp corners etc. and make a bad ass battledroid.

:eek

They came from bookstores, around the time of the movie's release. You could order them, too. They also had destroyer droids, and an R2D2 out of that paper/cardboard.

someone should get it and scan the parts while flat... even without the image if you could just get all the shapes... that would be awesome.

Yea, I would kill for a full-size paper prop like that.

Destroyer droid would rock... I'd go to kinkos and print high quality stuff for it.

BTW, all that the battledroid needs is a paper blaster.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darthwhitey @ Jan 31 2007, 05:18 AM) [snapback]1407954[/snapback]</div>

thanks
[/b]

The BD that you are referring to - is it in Australia?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back