ANH Death Star Turret Builder's Guide

What, and spoil the mystery? Didn't we learn anything from Boba Fett losing his mystique?

:lol

Yeah yeah, as soon as I know it WORKS, I'll give you the ordering info. No sense in doing it now in case I change something. I'm a little cautious these days, after the constant "getting shat on" by the small few.

I'm sure "SOMETHING" with the build is "wrong" already! Hehe.

THAT is one of most incredible things I've ever seen here Jason, the recoil action, the sound, it is truly awe inspiring mate!
Your skill with electronics is admirable, you've brought so much more life to the model!.
That really put a smile on my face when I viewed it, many thanks:)

The motorization is an added piece of awesomeness... watching that progress closely... I just started cleaning up my bag-o-parts, so plenty of time for official v1...lol. Definitely gonna want to try that. Got both my full wasili shell and box-o-parts in hand now. This is great reference once I get that far. Thanks for doing this. Hope to start mine soon...

Yeah yeah, as soon as I know it WORKS, I'll give you the ordering info. No sense in doing it now in case I change something. I'm a little cautious these days, after the constant "getting shat on" by the small few. I'm sure "SOMETHING" with the build is "wrong" already! Hehe.

Looks like a Clark TK22 Battle driver board with a Henglong gearbox and Hitec servos? Can't you tell I've played with Tanks lol. Looks great Jason, all seems to work very well indeed, well done!

lee

Gratifying to see how close I got on some of the scratch built parts! Luckily, Craig has nailed a few of the unidentified-until-now bits, and those (along with everything else we missed/refined) are with Mike for casting. So your parts sets will have resin addendum's soon enough!

photo-2.JPG

Thanks, man! Literally had the one pic when I made that part - and it was this one from that not-so-awesome angle!

3962255112_342de17bdd_o.jpg

Just amazing !!!! Amazing !!!! I get weak at the knees every time I check this page. Stunning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back