1/1 Alien III Bust

RickDTM

Sr Member
Hi all,
I'm relatively new to the SScale side of things, but I'm getting more and more into it. I usually paint creatures, so I thought I would post a couple of pics of a paint job I did on a 1/1 resin cast bust of the Alien III Warrior.

alien2.jpg

alien1.jpg

Rick, nice work.

Here's another a local artist here in Singapore did. He runs the Xenomorph Modelling store here. :)

78e8b635.jpg

10e55bea.jpg

Stay safe.

Tim.

your paintjob in afm made me get one of these bad boys, it arrived with a cracked dome but i got a replacement.

i'm a big fan of your articles and build/painting skills, glad you joined our forum, i now know who to annoy when i need advice when painting mine:)

chris

i think this should go in the main forum?

Originally posted by zorg@Jan 3 2006, 02:48 PM
your paintjob in afm made me get one of these bad boys, it arrived with a cracked dome but i got a replacement.

i'm a big fan of your articles and build/painting skills, glad you joined our forum, i now know who to annoy when i need advice when painting mine:)

chris

i think this should go in the main forum?
[snapback]1149537[/snapback]​

Thanx Chris. I've done two of them so far, so if you have any questions I'd be happy to help.

Mods - Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place...

Folks - RickDTM is amazing. I've seen many examples of his work, and he
always makes any statue or bust look incredible when he's done with it.

Good to see you here Rick.

JS :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back