Anybody recognize this?

Interesting. My guess is it's from a theme park display.

The tower is obviously made from a Saturn V, and there are a couple of NASA orbital space modules, perhaps from an Apollo-Soyuz model or Spacelab.

Yeah it looks like the future city on the moon ...you can see it when you ride the EPCOT train through time..

Steve

I dont know what it is but that dish with the two legs sure looks like the part Ive been looking for to make the dish of the Millenium Falcon. I wish I could get a better look at that part. I wonder what kit it came from.

Falcon Dude
www.studioscale.com

I suppose you could use almost any found item,scratch it(if you really want to)or use something from plastisruct,but the radar dish for the mid sized 32" Falcon came from a 1/25th scale AMT Tanker kit..and it's still made today by AMT/ERT.

Wow, someone got that for eleven bucks! Worth at least that just for kitbashing fodder, setting aside any Disneyana collectability value.

Someone should rehost these pics and post them here before the auction pics go bye-bye.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Treadwell wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Someone should rehost these pics and post them here before the auction pics go bye-bye.
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Done!
icon_biggrin.gif

disneyfrt1.jpg

disneyfrt2.jpg

disneyfrt3.jpg

disneyfrt4.jpg

disneyfrt5.jpg

disneyfrt6.jpg

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back