Help source Arrow Deathstroke pieces

I identified the gloves worn by Slade Wilson on the island.

They are Franklin Uniforce cut and chemical resistant tactical gloves.

Going over his swords, belt knife and leg knife, it looks like they ordered all of his blades from BudK.

Last edited:
His swords on the island look awesome, I'm thinking of ordering some. Thanks for the to on the gloves.

- - - Updated - - -

Tip on the gloves

I identified the gloves worn by Slade Wilson on the island.

They are Franklin Uniforce cut and chemical resistant tactical gloves.

Going over his swords, belt knife and leg knife, it looks like they ordered all of his blades from BudK.

cool are u making the slade wilson outfit or the wintergreen one?

cool are u making the slade wilson outfit or the wintergreen one?

Manu Bennett will be at the Heart of Texas Con next month so I'm doing an Island Slade Wilson outfit for my wife.

We figure that, since we see Slade's mask in the first episode with an arrow through the eye, he must start wearing it with the island costume at some point.

Combine Slade island costume with Slade island mask = Island Deathstroke :D

Military Belt | Cobra Belts

Don't think they modified anything else on the belt except the suspenders.
The gloves are an older model though, the new ones are slightly different, the logo and the leather areas changed a bit.
If you are going to make him sign anything from your costume, be aware that it may cost you 100 to 150$, although it may have been a rule imposed to him at the con he signed my mask. Well worth it though, and he's super nice too.

1381958_10202073396373794_199117366_n.jpg
(that's a Wolfram mask by the way)

Military Belt | Cobra Belts

Don't think they modified anything else on the belt except the suspenders.
The gloves are an older model though, the new ones are slightly different, the logo and the leather areas changed a bit.
If you are going to make him sign anything from your costume, be aware that it may cost you 100 to 150$, although it may have been a rule imposed to him at the con he signed my mask. Well worth it though, and he's super nice too.

View attachment 286650
(that's a Wolfram mask by the way)

Great pic!

Nice find. Well, unless you are planning on using your Rigger's belt to suspend you bodily, you can save $30 buying the parts and just assembling it yourself. D-ring + buckle + all webbing = $30 at Paragear. (Though, since you were kind enough to locate that one, I'll probably just eat the extra $30 in favor of saving time)

It's also worth noting that the equestrian vest used is not only modified by removing the tailbone pads, but it is also at least one whole size too small, going by manufacturer measuring charts and fit specifications. The side laces are let out to a 2-3" gap, adding at least 5-6" to the chest and waist measurements. Not a huge detail, but one that popped out as I was sizing.

Last edited:
Hello I'm new here and wanted to show you guys my Island Slade Wilson costume. It took me since episode 14 The Odyessy from season 1 to make this for Halloween 2013. I'm working on the Wintergreen suit and the Deathstroke 2.0 suit as well. I really love the work you guys are doing with these suits. 1130131538-00.jpg1130131541-01.jpg1130131546-00.jpg1130131544-00.jpg1130131628-00.jpg
I really like how everyone is helping each other with these suits. I thought I'd try and help too. As you can see I tried to show all the angles. I also added a picture of "burned" Slade which doesn't require the boot knife or the neck scarf.

Hello I'm new here and wanted to show you guys my Island Slade Wilson costume. It took me since episode 14 The Odyessy from season 1 to make this for Halloween 2013. I'm working on the Wintergreen suit and the Deathstroke 2.0 suit as well. I really love the work you guys are doing with these suits. View attachment 286742View attachment 286747View attachment 286748View attachment 286749View attachment 286751
I really like how everyone is helping each other with these suits. I thought I'd try and help too. As you can see I tried to show all the angles. I
also added a picture of "burned" Slade which doesn't require the boot knife or the neck scarf.

awesome suit! may i ask where u purchased the 2 back belt pouches on pic #4? ive been looking fer those for the wintergreen outfit.

The back pouches are Condor M4 ammo pouches. I got them from a local Army Surplus store. If you notice the suit is 90% screen accurate with the exception of the suspenders, which I just used ATS suspenders, and the machete sheaths, which I just used Voodoo Tactical Machete Sheaths and tied them together with regular Blackhawk belts. It took me forever to find the boot knife, which I thought was a Ka-bar Extreme Fighter D2, which was infact a Budk Marine Tanto. Anyway, hope that helped.

The back pouches are Condor M4 ammo pouches. I got them from a local Army Surplus store. If you notice the suit is 90% screen accurate with the exception of the suspenders, which I just used ATS suspenders, and the machete sheaths, which I just used Voodoo Tactical Machete Sheaths and tied them together with regular Blackhawk belts. It took me forever to find the boot knife, which I thought was a Ka-bar Extreme Fighter D2, which was infact a Budk Marine Tanto. Anyway, hope that helped.

Thanks! I just found them on Amazon :) Your costume looks great! I probably wont be able to get a 90% on my wintergreen suit because i need to finish it by May for freecomicbook day event and i have a low income. but ill for sure update it by the time comikaze expo is near so ill see hehe thanks again

Great to see an Island Slade put together! Looking good!

The boot knife, seen here:
bootknife1.jpgBootknife2.jpgnormal_ArrowS01E14-0374.jpg

I believe to be most likely this one, sold by BudK, like all his other blades:
71Orxbet7TL._SL1500_.jpg

Available here:

Amazon.com: Vietnam War Serrated Bowie Knife and Molded Sheath: Sports & Outdoors

Considering the fact that his swords are $18 "tactical ninja" blades, I seriously doubt they sprung for a $75 Ka-bar vs a visually identical BudK bowie.

The molded sheath shown is certainly the one. It has the same plastic retaining loop with paddle, and the raised plastic lip that hides the quillon from the side.

Last edited:
Oh cool. I went with this one: BDK-BK513.jpg
I believe the Wintergreen suit had this one as well. Funny thing is I did get the Extreme Fighter D2 as well.
1214131545-01.jpg
Alas, I found the Tanto in time, and was happy because it had the actual sheath! Thanks for the link on the knife though, I'll be picking up that one as well. My biggest problem is the masks. Does anyone else have pictures of their mask creations?

Oh cool. I went with this one: View attachment 287351
I believe the Wintergreen suit had this one as well. Funny thing is I did get the Extreme Fighter D2 as well.
View attachment 287353
Alas, I found the Tanto in time, and was happy because it had the actual sheath! Thanks for the link on the knife though, I'll be picking up that one as well. My biggest problem is the masks. Does anyone else have pictures of their mask creations?

Par for the course with BudK, the name of the knife is basically meaningless, as at least ten distributors sell it under a different series of randomly strung together words.

Looks like the same product, and is more than likely the exact one used.

I'm working on an island Deathstroke mask at the moment, and there is an early picture of the sculpt up in my Arrow build thread.

just out of curiosity what boots has anyone here purchased for the wintergreen suit? i found a pair but im not so sure theyre accurte enough to put a pic of em here until i know for sure

I'm not sure what the Wintergreen boots are, but I know they are short like security guard shoes. Still looking on those. I know the Island Slade boots are Danner Recon 8 inch.

- - - Updated - - -

what suspenders are used in the show? anybody know
I think that Maya Mani just created the suspenders out of gun slings that looked similar to Andy Poon's concept art.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back