Help source Arrow Deathstroke pieces

Still sorting through shins, but found things close to the forearm as closest I have found, matching pattern, for the forearm pieces are some of the older Wilson brand volleyball knee pads. Again another piece that getting hard to find due to they have discontinued the pattern just like the knee and elbow pads.

Outside that, all that left for me is the shin guards and the bandalor, among finding a replica 1911 that is correct for him as I assume that its the same for Slade as it is probably one of two he carried in the one episode where he mocking surrendering to Fyers' men. Among have a solution for the mask that will work for me and don't have to worry about the problems that come with latex masks for I thinking of making mine the "fight" mask so it is easy to put on and off, just in case I want to do Slade for while to cool off and the special belt harness they made for him to hold his belt up.

Down side I just received my elbow and knee pads from the place I ordered, ebay, got them for 10 bucks with shipping. But at last they are close but not dead on. Missing the V shape that goes around the texture area. Maybe something production added to them or it maybe they are earlier models to the ones I found. But nothing a little time with a dremal would not solve.

I was going to answer some of these questions..cept you all figured it out your self. yes, the equestrian vest is the one, with a chunk cut off and resewn. I have the damn thing in my shop. but stay tuned to the show..trust me on this.

Hmmm, how does this build change with the revelation that the character in question is not "Deathstroke" at all, but rather Slade's partner Wintergreen?

Technically, I don't think we've seen the costume that will be the final "Deathstroke" suit for Arrow yet.

That point has given me pause also.

I imagine major (visual) elements of his ASIS uniform will remain. Shemagh, pistol and swords.
Probably M1911A1/HP35.
Maybe BDUs (but cleaner).

Armoured vest? makes no sense now that he is nearly invulnerable (doesn't protect his vitals anyway but he has been wearing it so they must think it a key part of the look).

The knee/elbow pads even make less sense now (and he doesn't wear then anyhow).

Likely some new points for affluence, shiny new bits.

And The Mask.

Guys raging on the miracle seem to wear masks as a visual cue.
And The Mask with an arrow in the eye has been part of the background since the beginning of the series.

It has me wanting some preview art or set pics.

Well, despite the MIRAKU, Slade still has one blind eye, so I assume he can be hurt. I wouldn't rule out a vest so soon. Even if only for aesthetic reasons !

i was basically able to source it all except those shinguards. figured id go in and do sum hard research as nobody here cared to answer a single one of my questions. the shinguards are the main thing thats troubling me right now :behave any updates on what those might be? ill keep my search going and let u know if i find anything. Do u got any clearer pics of them? theyre too blurry to tell what they are exactly....... sorry for the bother

Didn't they have the full suit on display at last year's comic con? Can't you guys look up some of those photos to get better references? I swear at the very least they had the mask there... But it definitely looks like the whole thing is sourced, so I'm sure the shin guards are out there. Anybody check motocross gear?

Shin guards is still a problem, thinking considering that most of the stuff looks like protective gear maybe either some kind of sport related shin guards due to the openings are very large and there is no attached knee protection like motocross. That and the buckling system for them is wrong for motocross as they look like a hoop and loop locking system and they have upper foot armor like hind catcher shin guards do.

But here a pic for those that maybe able to source it better then me.
Arrow_matchboot.jpg

yeah they are still a problem. ive been digging deep for those things and they havent popped up. the closest kind of shinguards that ive ran into are field hockey shinguards. theyre a lot closer than most other sport shinguards out there but theyre still not 100% accurate :behave

i may have found what seem to be the closest to the shinguards he wears. they may not be 100% accurate to the ones that he wore but theyre good enough for me.
i have spent countless hours searching for what seems impossible lol :wacko but im done hehe..... it still leaves me wondering if they painted them to take off the logo.......if the logo is a sticker..... or if another company makes these without a logo on them but ill let yall look fer em now lol :) here is what i found.............Screenshot_2014-01-11-16-02-52.png

i may have found what seem to be the closest to the shinguards he wears. they may not be 100% accurate to the ones that he wore but theyre good enough for me.
i have spent countless hours searching for what seems impossible lol :wacko but im done hehe..... it still leaves me wondering if they painted them to take off the logo.......if the logo is a sticker..... or if another company makes these without a logo on them but ill let yall look fer em now lol :) here is what i found.............View attachment 272807

good find. This has been the part giving me most of my problems. If DS does not look like Wintergreen, well.... I guess I am going to have a wintergreen costume. Because it is still pretty bad *** :ninja

i have spent countless hours searching for what seems impossible lol :wacko but im done hehe..... it still leaves me wondering if they painted them to take off the logo.......if the logo is a sticker..... or if another company makes these without a logo on them but ill let yall look fer em now lol :) here is what i found.............View attachment 272807

A number of companies make sparring pads like these. They are soft, spongy foam with an outer skin that the logo is printed directly on.

i guess i might add a matte black finish over them when i buy em as theyre a bit too shiny. And yeah i agree with kal whether or not this costume is deathstroke or not wintergreen is still awesome :)

well if you watch the show Deathstrokes full costume was there for half a second in the preview for next week's episode so maybe do that instead

Hey guys I'm new here and I don't know how to do the stuff you guys can. I'm interested in starting a Deathstroke costume myself. Can anybody help me with some Slade Wilson military dogtags? Thanks.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back