mauser c96 value???

thawn_es

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi!
this is my baby, anyone have an idea about the actual value?
it is full funtional and only has welded the barrel inside!
the left wood grip have chinese word engraved!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Is it functional or not? Is the barrel welded or is it just plugged.

Those two things are super important. After that we need more info and pics of certain parts to determine a value. Does it have matching #s, caliber, proof marks, hammer details, condition?

Seems when not firabla,no great value,collectors want some working weapons,but it can be interesting for a blaster.

Hey,you live in baleares,you are not far from me,and within Europe,possible to sell it,if you are interested to sell it please let me know!

While I agree that we generally need more informations to determine the actual value, I can give you an estimate...

It seems like the earlier model with the hole in the safety.
Blueing is worn but I see no major pitting or surface rust.

Given that upper and lower receiver are stamped identically, a working C96 in that condition usually fetches between 400-700 Euro. A deactivated C96 costs more (!), since supply is less than the demand and you can add around 100-200 Euro

I'd say 650 Euro, based on the prices that were realized for those over the last 2 years

My recommendation:
Keep it and make yourself a KILLER DL44, either Han ANH or one of the -Bespin-ESB blasters or ROTJ Stembridge!

Markus

Last edited:
hello!
thanks for the comments!
My gun is number 146,000.
The only problem is the lack of overall blued but otherwise in perfect condition.All parts move and work!
Do you recommend me a new blued?

thanks all!!!

I bought my mint C96, 1916 date with stock for $1,000 CDN about four years ago. That's functional though. Deactivated I'd say they're worth much less unless fully functional is illegal in your country in which cast probably about the same.

I know even just the frame goes for around 400-600 dollars stateside, but with working internals as just a parts gun it is probably worth a pretty penny.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back