Norwegian RPF Members Group

Cirian

Norwegian RPF Members Group
Hello my name is Hans Christian and thought this would be a neat idea for the Norwegian members on the site to meet and discuss. I looked through the site and though this subforum would be the most appropriate place to post this thread, after all this could all lead to prop parties if there is any interest in that. I know we have members from all over this world on RPF, but I thought it fun to have a thread where Norwegians could converse about our projects and props in general, and to say hello and perhaps forge new friendships a bit closer to home. Other members of the community is of course welcome to say hello if they want to, as I can't, and don't want to stop anyone to make new friends, but mainly this thread is those whom reside within my own country.

As the first "member" I thought I should talk a bit about myself, and as I have said above my name is Hans Christian and I have been a part of RPF for a few years now. I have always been more of a lurker and just looking at the fantastic things people have made over the years, but I have poster here and there when I thought I could help. I often find my self in the Free Paper Props section of the site, as it's perhaps the easiest place to start collecting, and it's where I found my start in prop making with the acceptance letter from Harry Potter, as I wanted to give a friend of mine a nice surprise for her birthday. It's the only prop I have so far produced, as I'm not very good with making things with my hands, and as I'm lacking a printer at the moment, not been able to make more.

I hope people find their way here, and look forward to talk to you all!

Cheers
- Cirian

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back