Batman Beyond-based on art by Mark Vick

More bat-booty. Basically added more to the sacrum piece.

more_bat_booty_by_agfrx7-d6wecxi.jpg

Very cool.
Wouldn't the shoulder area interfere with the cowl, though? It seems as though you've both sculpted the armor pad that wraps over the trapezius in the reference images.

That aside, maybe you could look into using liquid latex for the mouth make up, like those venom costumes(NSFW). Maybe even a thin latex prosthetic to glue down around the mouth before donning the cowl. The surface would match the color and sheen of the cowl material more readily than regular facepaint or makeup. Here's another example with latex on the torso of this costumer:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/550067_10100110071208349_1692844116_n.jpg

Very cool.
Wouldn't the shoulder area interfere with the cowl, though? It seems as though you've both sculpted the armor pad that wraps over the trapezius in the reference images.

That aside, maybe you could look into using liquid latex for the mouth make up, like those venom costumes(NSFW). Maybe even a thin latex prosthetic to glue down around the mouth before donning the cowl. The surface would match the color and sheen of the cowl material more readily than regular facepaint or makeup. Here's another example with latex on the torso of this costumer:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/550067_10100110071208349_1692844116_n.jpg

You're right, the two would interfere with each other. Since the cowl is being done by someone else it's difficult to communicate that. So it looks like ill be doing some trimming of the cowl when it comes in. Also, I want to be able to wear it sans cowl should it get to hot... which it will :)

The liquid latex is a clever idea. Not sure how it will feel or hold up but definitely a good suggestion! Thank you.

Sorry for not posting anything recently. With the holidays and such, My spare time is family time it seems. I did do a little last night though. I'll post the photo soon.

It's going to slap some people in the face when it's all said and done:cool Eager to see it all come together and so far it's fantastic. Now to imagine it all painted :wacko I think I'll lose it!

If you dotn mind me asking what would i have to buy to begin sculpting a suit ? I want to make a suit but i have no idea where to start

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back