Guri's son's 2013 Halloween Costume Contest Entry - Thorin from The Hobbit

Looks tremendous, and that's awesome that you both had such a good time working on it together. Thanks for sharing the pics! :)

Wow, looks awesome! Great "leatherwork". Good luck! :)

Hehe, thanks. :) I keep meaning to do something original with the foam/leather look for every day wear and see if anyone can tell...

Looks tremendous, and that's awesome that you both had such a good time working on it together. Thanks for sharing the pics! :)

Thanks for stopping by, ihs! I'm counting this as one of the best projects he and I have ever worked on together and he said something similar. I hope next years will be just as much fun, but this year will always be treasured.

Amazing work! :D He totally ROCKS that Thorin costume! :cool:thumbsup Don't feel bad about people getting the character wrong, I was getting called Batman all night for trick-or-treat. ;) :lol
We've worked costume and film making into our daughter's home schooling as well! :):thumbsup

GREAT job! :):thumbsup

I don't know how I missed your video tutorial on your foam-to-leather technique. That's amazing... I'm totally gonna put that to some use! :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back