Sweet pic of my DH-17 WIP

7-11 Jedi

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay, I know it's late and this sounds weird, but I've been trying to get a picture of my DH-17 WIP to show you folks and I've been completely dissatisfied with my photographic skills. Something about the krinkle finish paint that I applied makes it completely impossible to photograph. In frustration, I tried inverting the colors and lo and behold I ended up with this picture which just seems cool to me. Also, it really shows the detail of the blaster which just gets washed out in black with the normal picture. Anyways, here's my DH-17 progress shot, art noveau style...

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/Dh-17.JPG[/image]

Kenny is making me a barrel for it right now, and I need to finish work on the scope and I'm still waiting on some more accurate scope rings that I purchased off evilbay a while back. It's not intended to be perfectly screen accurate, but stylized to my taste to simulate ANH style.

Cheers.

Mike

I toyed with the light-levels a bit. :D

Nice work. Always wanted to try my hand at blaster-building. Someday. *sigh*

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back