Getting my foot in the door.

sengariph

Hello, I hope I'm putting this in the right spot. Sorry if I didn't....
Just getting my intro out of the way. Anywho, I've been dabbling a bit in the prop building world. Being so OCD, I tend to take on something new every few months or so. That said, I've an extensive artistic background. Studying CGI from AI Pittsburgh. I've worked in several medias throughout the years. Extending from paper, sculpture, metal work, tattoos, even some background in auto body repair. So, I figured this was the next logical step. My plans for projects are the Shredder from the 1989 TMNT cartoon, Casey Jones from said animation, and mayhaps Stimpy's happy helmet from Ren & Stimpy. Later on, as I get more ambitious, I plan on making the Nobel Gundam full body suit from G Gundam. (The one that's a girl, yeah I know). That's my ambitions so far. I'll keep posted any progress I have. Oh, side note, I did however just finish a really simple Vega from Street Fighter. Just because.
Thanks for your time!

Firstly, let me welcome you to the RPF :)

Secondly (and just as important), pics or it didn't happen :lol

I'm also a big ren and stimpy fan so really looking forward to seeing your happy helmet project when you get round to it :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back