----

Re: Big mega thread of lots of different costumes! (Harley Quinn, Vi, bikinis, etc...

While you might not be a professional seamstress, you are certainly not terrible at sewing. I have trouble getting the corners on beanbags to match up properly, that is terrible. Keep up the good work!

Also, I love the line about apparently not having enough projects. Nothing makes me want to start new things like making progress on something else.

Re: Big mega thread of lots of different costumes! (Harley Quinn, Vi, bikinis, etc...

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

Hi Dagnie,
Just in case you get bored and need more projects- have you considered costume projects for Maya and Lilith from Boarderlands 2 or DC's Powergirl? Good luck with your builds.

Yes.

Sent from my Knight Industries Two Thousand.

------

Last edited:

I love all those characters, especially Powergirl. (One of my favorite comics to pick up at the comic shop. Many boob jokes, many laughs.)

I just never bothered to try my hand at them since I don't think I can pull them off. ;u;
(Especially Powergirl with dem boobies)
You have a good wig collection to suit those characters... As for the busty bits on Powergirl, there is always Pepakura (@_o) Thanks for the updates on your projects.

------

Last edited:

Supergirl is looking great. Though I have to admit that I had a facepalm moment while I was trying to figure out why there was a "7" on your chest... I think I should probably get some sleep.

That Supergirl looks awesome!

------

Last edited:

Supergirl looks great! I think that's probably the one I'm looking forward to most...

The supergirl looks awesome can't wait to see it finished with the cape. Hope you feel better.

------

Last edited:

Take lots of pictures! SuperGirl looks straight from the comic pages :thumbsup

------

Last edited:

------

Last edited:

Problems are for quitters, what you have is costume motivation.

------

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back