1:1 Scale Good Guy Chucky Doll FINISHED!!!!

When I was 3 my dad made me watch Child's Play 1. Every time there was a scary part he would grab my leg and say "Chucky's gonna getcha" ...scared me so bad. I still have nightmares about this and I'm 27 years old.:facepalm
I feel I really need to make one of these Good Guy's Dolls. I've copied down everything written in this forum for that purpose and I plan to make one soon. On thing I didn't find was the dimensions of the body, arms, legs... did you just eyeball it after you got your head and the hands?

Hello everyone, my name is Francisco and I am new to the forum, saying that is an exact copy of the original, it's perfect! I've had to register on the forum to give you my congratulations for the work you have performed. I also want to say that I have chucky sideshow 1:1 and here is the other reason that I register to the forum. Displaying the work you've done I would like to propose that I will realize the jersey and the monkey doll for me, as you all know in the piece that parties have come and I would like them well done by you .... I've contacted you by ebay facebook ... and now here ... hahaha. I hope we can talk and see if we agree. Again my congratulations for the work done artist. Greetings to all and we read in the fórum!
chucky let my photos ... and how calls jajajaja
IMG_0641.JPG

Re: BUILD THREAD: 1:1 Scale Good Guy Chucky Doll

Hello Ryan Nagata. I am really impressed with your work. The sherman tank is beautiful but what took my breath away was the chucky doll. Did you make it from scratch. It is pretty much my dream to have one of those. Would you be willing to sell yours? Thanks.
TCHO
tchosjdr@hotmail.com

Great work as usual Nagata and thanks for documenting the process. It's always interesting to watch a project come together when the builder is paying attention to the details.

Nice Nemo fishtank btw! I'm surprised no one else mentioned it!

Hello Ryan, I was wondering if you could assist me.. Where did you get your Good Guys overalls patterns printed?? What company online?? I made these Good Guys dolls clothes and I was gonna paint the patterns on.. But I re-created the pattern logo on adobe photoshop.. Soo... I want to get them printed on corduroy material so I can make another pair of Good Guys doll overalls. Can you please reply!! Cuz I want to finish the clothes before I start the head and shoes.. (Have to buy them from coin prop. Thanks Jay P.

IMG_2715.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back