Skygunbro do i owe you?

skygunbro

OK so first off I will say that I have been doing this for over 14 years and have never screwed anyone.That being said I had some health issues and 2 unexpected surgeries that put me down for a year. Im not going to go into my personal life online but its been a rough year.
I have not been on here as a self imposed ban so to speak not because I'm hiding or ducking anyone That I owe items to. I had about 20 over due items and have whittled it down to about 6 so I HAVE been fulfilling owed items several people on here have received their items,if they have told people on here I'm not sure.Anyone who has messaged me on facebook I have answered.
If I had the foresight to know what was going to happen I would have never even taken orders.I have had a excellent reputation up until this last year.SO people need to realize that if someone has a good rep. for 13 years then all the sudden it goes down hill you have to know something behind the scenes has happened.
Im not making excuses nor wanting sympathy or anyone to feel sorry for me but life happens and it did to me in a big way.
Anyway if youd like to discuss anything with me I have no problem talking to anyone that I owe items to.Here is my email skygunbrojpw@yahoo.com here is my home phone number 802-525-9736 you may also contact me via facebook.
I will make everything right one way or another.

Good for you man!!! You are a great talent and your props are a great addition to any collection. I am glad to see the communication and showing that you are a stand up guy.

I agree with Moviefreak, it's touches like this that make folks more willing to give you leeway if you have issues.

I just stumbled across this post by accident. But I am very happy that you are still around, Jason. Having just read this I will need to go to the other thread and do some editing of what I had written before.

Good on you man for making things right. On a side note good to have you back and hope all your health issues are in the past.

Another one here wishing you best of health man.

For people waiting, I ordered two helmets from SGB near the beginning of his health problems and although very late he DID come through and the product was excellent. Contact him and I'm sure he'll make it right.

Oh drat, I missed this in September. One Mystic head paid for, can't recall if I paid shipping too or not. Great to hear from you - not so great to hear your health has been so bad. :( Best of luck with it.

You still owe me a refund of my money which I have been waiting for for months.

I have sent you around 10 emails that you have not replied to you and you blocked me on Facebook.

I would appreciate some contact from you as you have over $250 of my money.

Still not received my refund. This guy has had my money for 6 months now. I have sent emails, pm'ed, he's blocked me on Facebook but still has $260 of my money.

Stay well away from SkyGunBro. Totally unprofessional and it now looks like a thief!!!

Makes me sick to think I've been treated this way by somebody in our community.

Any news on my money yet???

Ive sent you emails, pms, but you're still ignoring me.

Not acceptable behaviour, 6 months of holding my money and I want it back.

I'm really disappointed about this. I'm sitting at years but I knew some things would be a bit but the lack of any communication has bummed me out. We have a small group on FB that Jason created and have brought these issues up with no response. I haven't called in fear of getting some horrible news. I'm friends with his sister on FB too. I'm going to message her.

I'm really disappointed about this. I'm sitting at years but I knew some things would be a bit but the lack of any communication has bummed me out. We have a small group on FB that Jason created and have brought these issues up with no response. I haven't called in fear of getting some horrible news. I'm friends with his sister on FB too. I'm going to message her.

I actually hope nothing really bad has happened to him.
I know he previously mentioned his medial condition was life threatening last year or so.

Any info you can get would be great guys. He's blocked me on his facebook account and he's totally ignored the numerous emails I have sent to him since the beginning of January.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back