Skygunbro do i owe you?

In my case, Jason is continuing to try to make things right and has informed me that another helmet that was owed has been sent and is on its way.
I've been a victim quite a few times of members that have formerly been reputable members, but have been banned due to various reasons and have used that to get away with owing items and/ or money owed. These have left me with the feeling of being conned or even robbed and pretty much counted it as a loss.
As far as my situation with Jason, despite he being banned here, he at least never completely cut off communication and has been determined to make things right. Even though it may not excuse long delays and setbacks, which have caused frustration at times, I've always known he eventually would come through, so hopefully it gives some folks that are still owed at least a little hope it can be the same in their case.
Hopefully we can hear more similar positive updates from those that have shown concern here about their personal situations. If you are still owed, Facebook is apparently the best way to reach Jason.

Update 10/5/15
I received my v. 2 Concept trooper helmet today and it's a beauty. Jason also informed me that the last helmet to finish our deal will be on its way soon after. So glad Jason is getting things in order now and I hope he does the same for any further outstanding orders.

Last edited:
Hate to bring up a zombie thread, but has anyone dealt with Skygunbro recently? I'm considering buying a helmet from him off his facebook page, but I'm reluctant because of this thread.

Any input is appreciated.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back