Skygunbro do i owe you?

It's been a few years and I'm still waiting on a stuff from Jason as payment for dozens of decals I made to go with his helmets. He responds to me once or twice a year on facebook and he promises to send me something, but then silence and I get nothing. Still holding out hope, but man it's been a long wait.

Just been contacted by Jason that he's ready to ship out something to me. Good sign, let's hope he comes through this time around.

Finally received the Mystic head from Jason and communication is still going for further items owed. Seems like he's finally ready to come through, so I hope he keeps it up.

Finally received the Mystic head from Jason and communication is still going for further items owed. Seems like he's finally ready to come through, so I hope he keeps it up.

Glad you got something. I commissioned that piece and hope to get one. It was supposed to be finished. I'm owed. One completed beehive helmet, Mangalore and then Mystic. I'm just continue waiting. I hope he's doing ok and glad he's able to get stuff to some people.

He has stuff on Ebay right now.

What's up with that?????????

He has a 100% positive feedback so I assume these Ebay sales are helmets ready to go while people he has owed for years get stiffed.

Please, since there are two other Fett RMQ V2 being made by members here right now someone else make the V1 and Stormy so no one does business with this guy.

I talked to him on Facebook and he said he was all caught up. Obviously not and now he is selling stuff on Ebay while others have waited years.

Is it kosha to post his Ebay or Name here? Just so we can choose if we want to buy from a person who owes so many here? Sad to see this go this way.

I just wanted to post that Jason has been in communication and is making right in my end. I have already received 1 Helmet , a MQ TK version 2 and should be getting a few other things here shortly. Just wanted to post this. I think I'm one of the longest over due people.

I just wanted to post that Jason has been in communication and is making right in my end. I have already received 1 Helmet , a MQ TK version 2 and should be getting a few other things here shortly. Just wanted to post this. I think I'm one of the longest over due people.

That's great for you but maybe he should stop lining his pockets with helmet profits from Ebay and get square with people he owes helmets to for years.

There is no excuse for this. While owing people helmets for years he still sells on Ebay. I asked him on his Facebook about the problems here and he said it was all taken care of, then I come here and see he still owes people from way back.

I hope no one gives this guy a dime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad you are getting somewhere but this guy is not someone anyone should deal with.

I have bought a Concept Boba Fett V2 Helmet from SGB.
Pay date 2012/12/20.

And please believe me, I give him serveral time the chance to send it.
Last one this year via eBay; he put one in a auction.

I am out of this s***.
He has no interest to refund my money or to send the helmet.

I'm not here condoning anything and I think I was one of the most backdated orders sitting at late 2010 early 2011 among other stuff. I just feel u need to update my situation and it's being taken care of.

I'm not here condoning anything and I think I was one of the most backdated orders sitting at late 2010 early 2011 among other stuff. I just feel u need to update my situation and it's being taken care of.

Absolutely. Never thought otherwise. I just can't believe this former awesome guy had fallen so far and is still pulling this crap.

I am thrilled you got your stuff.

There is a new kid in town. He is a great guy doing great work. Just FYI

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=239066

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back