Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subscribe
    From
    London UK
    Apr 25, 2014, 6:28 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #26

Yes I did.

Jason messages me on 24th March after receiving his treatment. He said he would resolve the ongoing situation we have.
    he has blocked me on Facebook and ignores the emails I send him but he posts up on his facebook page the work he has been doing.

He has had my money since September last year. I asked for a Refund after he did not fulfill my order.

I have had a family riddled with cancer and I sent him my regards and wished him a speedy recovery but he continues to post up lids and helmets he working on Facebook. He still has money of mine which he seems to have no intention of refunding to me.

The only way I can reach him and show my anger at this situation seems to be on here and other public forums. Not my usual style but what else can I do?
    I have effectively had money stolen from me and I'm not happy.
  2. P.I.F.? IT'S ALIVE!!!! RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    May 21, 2014, 10:52 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #27

Sad that he actively can post on Facebook but not address his old orders here. He has been working on new stuff like crazy and posting all this month on FB, so it appears he is back to full steam in his shop. So the question is why he:

A) cannot take money from these new orders to refund people here.
    B) doesn't stop taking new orders and finish old ones.
    C) is not banned for failing to deliver and avoiding the forum and customers here.

Humorous thing he just posted a few days ago:
    "I order from Uline and they always come the next day and they should as they only offer next day shipping which sucks because i paid 46.00 for the actual boxes and then 50.00 for shipping.I better a get a credit on my next order or free shipping."

He gets frustrated with a company not shipping fast enough to him, and he thinks they owe him on the next order
    Yet he has customers here who he still hasn't shipped to almost a year later.

Oh the hypocrisy
    Last edited by Moviefreak; May 21, 2014 at 11:00 PM.
  3. RPF Premium Member DaddyfromNaboo's Avatar
    From
    Germany
    May 22, 2014, 4:45 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #28

Moviefreak said: View Post
    ...So the question is why he:

...C) is not banned for failing to deliver and avoiding the forum and customers here.

Yet he has customers here who he still hasn't shipped to almost a year later.

Oh the hypocrisy
    Oh yes, but since I have seen several of the very, very, very senior members with "longtime delivery problems" now sporting the brandnew "banned"-logo beneath their user name, I am sure that he won´t be around this forum much longer if he does not act very, very fast.
    From
    Philly
    May 22, 2014, 9:10 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #29

He's more or less banned himself. He hasn't been on in months:

Last Active
    Sep 26, 2013
  5. P.I.F.? IT'S ALIVE!!!! RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    May 22, 2014, 8:21 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #30

.:MirrorminD:. said: View Post
    He's more or less banned himself. He hasn't been on in months:

Last Active
    Sep 26, 2013
    He can call it whatever he wants...
    But when you owe product or refunds, and you avoid the site for months... It is not "a self imposed ban", it is called hiding.
    From
    Philly
    May 22, 2014, 8:29 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #31

Moviefreak said: View Post
    He can call it whatever he wants...
    But when you owe product or refunds, and you avoid the site for months... It is not "a self imposed ban", it is called hiding.
    Well that's more or less what I was getting at.
  7. Chara limit is way too sm RPF Premium Member Nwerke's Avatar
    From
    'Straya, maaaate!
    May 29, 2014, 10:21 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #32

Oh the hell with it.

I want a refund too. Jason - please.
  8. P.I.F.? IT'S ALIVE!!!! RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    May 29, 2014, 10:24 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #33

This sucks as I was looking forward to owning one of his Skeksis busts one day
    I cannot risk ordering from him ever again.

And he is still active and healthy on FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skygu...98852806819184
  9. Chara limit is way too sm RPF Premium Member Nwerke's Avatar
    From
    'Straya, maaaate!
    May 29, 2014, 10:49 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #34

Yeah. It was good work. I paid for a Mystic head. Dammit...we had that other guy who had a Henson casting, AND a shard, but got himself banned for being an arrogant jerk. But SGB was offering good sculpts so, yay, right? Now this painfully slow-motion inevitable looming ban sitch...dammit, dammit, DAMMIT...
  10. P.I.F.? IT'S ALIVE!!!! RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    May 29, 2014, 10:53 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #35

Nwerke said: View Post
    Yeah. It was good work. I paid for a Mystic head. Dammit...we had that other guy who had a Henson casting, AND a shard, but got himself banned for being an arrogant jerk. But SGB was offering good sculpts so, yay, right? Now this painfully slow-motion inevitable looming ban sitch...dammit, dammit, DAMMIT...
    I hope he comes through with a refund for you. I have the Mystic head he did as a prototype and I love it! Great piece, and would have been great next to his Skeksis.
    Oh well. Good luck. Maybe contact him through FB?
  11. Chara limit is way too sm RPF Premium Member Nwerke's Avatar
    From
    'Straya, maaaate!
    May 29, 2014, 11:31 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #36

I'll try, and I won't be a jerk, but by the sound of things I can probably expect just to get blocked, right? Worth a shot tho.
    From
    Michigan
    May 29, 2014, 11:55 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #37

Besides his Skygunbro fb account I am friends with him on his personal one. I sent him a message asking if he could please get on here.
    From
    London UK
    May 29, 2014, 4:31 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #38

I'm still waiting for my money back.

He just ignores my emails or maybe he's to busy ripping other people off.

I know of so many people here in the UK that he has shafted.

His attitude is incredible.
    From
    Michigan
    May 29, 2014, 10:32 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #39

He did respond and said that he doesn't think he can log in here. I'm not making excuses for him just passing along what he said. I will contact a mod for him.
    From
    Michigan
    May 29, 2014, 10:39 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #40

That arrogant jerk is still a member here. He's not hard to find. I messaged the mods once about his sockpuppet account but it's still active and he just posted a week or 2 ago. Hell he even linked his your props page with his old name smh lol
  16. P.I.F.? IT'S ALIVE!!!! RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    May 29, 2014, 10:48 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #41

Amish Trooper said: View Post
    That arrogant jerk is still a member here. He's not hard to find. I messaged the mods once about his sockpuppet account but it's still active and he just posted a week or 2 ago. Hell he even linked his your props page with his old name smh lol
    I brought it up to the mods as well. I showed his old banned name is in the link to his YOURPROPS page, so we will see if they ever do anything.
  17. Chara limit is way too sm RPF Premium Member Nwerke's Avatar
    From
    'Straya, maaaate!
    May 30, 2014, 2:38 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #42

Thanks Amish. Look I think we're a pretty forgiving crowd, we know about burnout, we know about health issues, we're not going to tar and feather anyone who shows up to face the music, right? Especially when there's unarguable talent involved. If he'll make things good he'll have my business again, for sure.

As for the other guy, PM me?
  18. P.I.F.? IT'S ALIVE!!!! RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    May 30, 2014, 7:14 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #43

BOOM! That guy is now gone. Montager wiped him out. He is not only banned but his posts and links to his Your Props page have also been deleted.
    May 30, 2014, 8:50 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #44

I searched the staff section and didn't find any reports related to him being a sockpuppet. I am sure that you sent a message as you say, but that unfortunately is the problem with messaging instead of using the report post function (you can also report a pm that you received). Moviefreak reported a post that contained the proof that he was a sockpuppet and that accounts has been banned. Reporting a post gives the staff a viewable record that can be easily tracked. The following thread is a good read regarding the process.

http://www.therpf.com/f16/reporting-...ncerns-103812/
    From
    Michigan
    May 30, 2014, 9:12 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #45

Yeah I didn't even think of it then. I remember pm'g Moviefreak about him a while back.
    From
    London UK
    May 30, 2014, 5:48 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #46

Can't believe SkyGunBro is now bad mouthing me on Face Book when he is totally in the wrong!!!

Dude needs to take a look at himself.
  22. P.I.F.? IT'S ALIVE!!!! RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    May 30, 2014, 9:17 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #47

I'll try, and I won't be a jerk, but by the sound of things I can probably expect just to get blocked, right? Worth a shot tho.
    You can give him a call 802-525-9736
    As he put his number in post #1
  23. P.I.F.? IT'S ALIVE!!!! RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    May 30, 2014, 9:21 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #48

Burnsy said: View Post
    Can't believe SkyGunBro is now bad mouthing me on Face Book when he is totally in the wrong!!!

Dude needs to take a look at himself.
    What is he saying about you?
    From
    London UK
    May 30, 2014, 9:33 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #49

That I am only telling half the story and I pulled out of the deal.

He really doesn't realise the further damage he is causing to his reputation.

Here is my FB reply telling my true and accurate side of the story.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...98852806819184

Half the story!!!
    Dude you so know you are in the wrong with this and your reactions are laughable.
    I feel I have to out you on RPF as you have effectively stolen my money.
    I ordered a helmet from you back in September/October last year. For a few months you kept promising you would send it out and then you tell me you can't remember what I ordered.
    I lost faith in you as a seller so I said I want my money back. You refused and told me either you or I had to sell the helmet. I told you back in November last year to sell it to someone else as I did not want anything more to do with you.
    You've blocked me on Facebook and you do not reply to my emails therefore what else can I do!?!?
    You've had my money for 8 months now. I know you were ill and I sent you wishes for a recovery. But you were not ill when you said you would sell the helmet and you now constantly post up on your FB page stuff you're working on.
    You have over $250 of my money and I want it back.
    You telling me you haven't sold a McQuarrie Fett helmet in 7 months? Because if you have that was my money that you said you would refund to me.
    Here is a copy of the email I sent to you around a month ago in response to a ****ty email you sent to me saying you could drag this out as long as you liked.

'You can drag this out forever you say?? How's 8 months of having my money!!,
    You have been ignoring my emails which is why a friend felt they would do something on my behalf to get a reaction from you.
    I also have all the pms and emails and you said you would sell it and forward me the money. So you're telling me you haven't sold a McQuarrie Fett lid since November/December time? If you have then that's my money.
    The reason I originally said to you I didn't want the helmet any longer is because you didn't have a fxxxxxx clue of what I ordered even though you kept saying it would be posted ASAP. At one point you thought I had ordered a McQ Stormtrooper helmet?!? I lost confidence in you as a seller as you didn't reply to my emails and after a month of placing my order you couldn't recall what it was I ordered!!!
    I'm sorry you've been ill but you are putting posts up on Facebook of things you're working on and there's me sitting here waiting for my money back.
    Sending the helmet to me is not an option, I've lost count of the times I said I don't want it. You clearly stated you would sell the helmet to somebody else else and forward me my money.

On the 30th October you sent me on Facebook ;
    'well I will post it for sale and have them pay you directly this is the only way right now i can do anything'

On the 7th November you message me on Facebook with ;

'Posted it on my wall Im going to have them pay me then ill pay you that way I have proof you got your money back.'

On the 8th Dec you sent me

'I have no issues with making things right but at this point the only thing i can do is sell the helmet and give you the money'

So please inform me of when I will be getting this money back.
    Stuart
    Sent from my iPad'

And in response to the Stormtrooper helmets you're referring to. Yes you mucked some of my pals about but I have also spoken to many, many more people here in the UK who are either waiting for refunds or goods from you.
    You keep referring to your 15 years of doing this. Yes you're a talented sculptor, but you're a terrible business man who has no care at all for his customers.
    Just sort your sxxx out Jason and give me back my money!

m.facebook.com
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...98852806819184
    From
    London UK
    May 31, 2014, 12:30 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #50

I have now been issued a refund.