Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. skygunbro is offline skygunbro
    Sep 7, 2013, 5:52 PM - Skygunbro do i owe you? #1

OK so first off I will say that I have been doing this for over 14 years and have never screwed anyone.That being said I had some health issues and 2 unexpected surgeries that put me down for a year. Im not going to go into my personal life online but its been a rough year.
    I have not been on here as a self imposed ban so to speak not because I'm hiding or ducking anyone That I owe items to. I had about 20 over due items and have whittled it down to about 6 so I HAVE been fulfilling owed items several people on here have received their items,if they have told people on here I'm not sure.Anyone who has messaged me on facebook I have answered.
    If I had the foresight to know what was going to happen I would have never even taken orders.I have had a excellent reputation up until this last year.SO people need to realize that if someone has a good rep. for 13 years then all the sudden it goes down hill you have to know something behind the scenes has happened.
    Im not making excuses nor wanting sympathy or anyone to feel sorry for me but life happens and it did to me in a big way.
    Anyway if youd like to discuss anything with me I have no problem talking to anyone that I owe items to.Here is my email skygunbrojpw@yahoo.com here is my home phone number 802-525-9736 you may also contact me via facebook.
    I will make everything right one way or another.
  2. But You Can Call Me Rich RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    Sep 7, 2013, 9:41 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #2

Good for you man!!! You are a great talent and your props are a great addition to any collection. I am glad to see the communication and showing that you are a stand up guy.
  3. Wes R is offline Wes R
    Formerly cobalt crimson
    Sep 7, 2013, 9:43 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #3

I agree with Moviefreak, it's touches like this that make folks more willing to give you leeway if you have issues.
  4. Darth Stone is offline Darth Stone
    Sep 7, 2013, 11:17 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #4

I just stumbled across this post by accident. But I am very happy that you are still around, Jason. Having just read this I will need to go to the other thread and do some editing of what I had written before.
    From
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Sep 9, 2013, 5:34 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #5

Email sent.
    From
    Bethlehem, PA
    Jan 5, 2014, 3:21 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #6

Still waiting on my V1 fett helmet from a year and a half ago.
    From
    Southern Cali (Orange County)
    Jan 5, 2014, 9:40 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #7

Good on you man for making things right. On a side note good to have you back and hope all your health issues are in the past.
  8. RPF Contest Coordinator RPF Premium Member Michael Bergeron's Avatar
    From
    Everybody's lost but me!
    Jan 5, 2014, 9:49 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #8

Another one here wishing you best of health man.

For people waiting, I ordered two helmets from SGB near the beginning of his health problems and although very late he DID come through and the product was excellent. Contact him and I'm sure he'll make it right.
  9. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jan 5, 2014, 10:51 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #9

I think you owe me like, ten or twelve things. Just whatever you have on hand.
    From
    'Straya, maaaate!
    Jan 5, 2014, 11:00 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #10

Oh drat, I missed this in September. One Mystic head paid for, can't recall if I paid shipping too or not. Great to hear from you - not so great to hear your health has been so bad. Best of luck with it.
    From
    Michigan
    Jan 6, 2014, 12:45 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #11

He's had another surgery since this post. Plus it doesn't help his workshop is in the 40's. Not much can happen when it's cold
    From
    London UK
    Jan 25, 2014, 7:30 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #12

You still owe me a refund of my money which I have been waiting for for months.

I have sent you around 10 emails that you have not replied to you and you blocked me on Facebook.

I would appreciate some contact from you as you have over $250 of my money.
    From
    London UK
    Feb 23, 2014, 2:03 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #13

Still not received my refund. This guy has had my money for 6 months now. I have sent emails, pm'ed, he's blocked me on Facebook but still has $260 of my money.

Stay well away from SkyGunBro. Totally unprofessional and it now looks like a thief!!!

Makes me sick to think I've been treated this way by somebody in our community.
    From
    London UK
    Feb 26, 2014, 4:35 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #14

Any news on my money yet???

Ive sent you emails, pms, but you're still ignoring me.

Not acceptable behaviour, 6 months of holding my money and I want it back.
  15. RPF Premium Member OdiWan72's Avatar
    From
    Cologne, Germany
    Feb 26, 2014, 5:25 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #15

my friend BobadieWix has been waiting for a concept fett for more than a year!!!

Markus
  16. But You Can Call Me Rich RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    Feb 26, 2014, 5:37 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #16

He put his phone number in the first post....
    Try calling him?
    From
    Michigan
    Feb 26, 2014, 7:03 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #17

I'm really disappointed about this. I'm sitting at years but I knew some things would be a bit but the lack of any communication has bummed me out. We have a small group on FB that Jason created and have brought these issues up with no response. I haven't called in fear of getting some horrible news. I'm friends with his sister on FB too. I'm going to message her.
  18. But You Can Call Me Rich RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    Feb 26, 2014, 7:18 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #18

Amish Trooper said: View Post
    I'm really disappointed about this. I'm sitting at years but I knew some things would be a bit but the lack of any communication has bummed me out. We have a small group on FB that Jason created and have brought these issues up with no response. I haven't called in fear of getting some horrible news. I'm friends with his sister on FB too. I'm going to message her.
    I actually hope nothing really bad has happened to him.
    I know he previously mentioned his medial condition was life threatening last year or so.
    From
    Michigan
    Feb 26, 2014, 7:23 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #19

Yeah he was and I'll leave it there since that is his business. Still sucks....
    From
    London UK
    Feb 27, 2014, 1:52 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #20

Any info you can get would be great guys. He's blocked me on his facebook account and he's totally ignored the numerous emails I have sent to him since the beginning of January.
    From
    London UK
    Feb 27, 2014, 2:48 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #21

A friends reply on FB this morning from here in the UK :

Good luck mate, i got multiple tales of illhealth, divorce, moving house, etc. Still waiting for either cash or helm
    From
    Michigan
    Mar 3, 2014, 11:52 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #22

Just a repost from our small group on fb..... IMORTANT INFO PLEASE READ AND PASS ALONG.
    Im posting this info on behalf of skygunbro (Jason).
    The reason there have bee no updates or activity is because Jason got sick with what at first was thought to be a the flu,then pheumonia.Once to that point he was hospitalized he was running fevers of almost 106F was put on heavy antibiotics via IV.
    After about a week stay a chest tube was put in and a lung biopsey was done,at this point he was sent to Dartmouth Hitchcock med center in Hanover NH where it has been determined it was phenmonia but ALSO a large cell B Lymphoma.
    He is still there as of today and has been asking me to foa bit to update people . He has been almost more concerned about people knowing that he hasnt forgetten about them then anything.This was my fault for waiting and not updating people earlier.
    He has had a PET scan,had a bone marrow sample taken as well as a bone care sample taken,thankfully the lymphoma was not detected in the marrow.
    He has not been staged yet so no chemo has been startted yet but should happen anytime now. Doctors prognosis is very positive.
    Even though Jason has been very sick he has been making arrangements to get peoples items to them.
    So please do not think youve been forgotten or ignored this is not the case.There are currently 12 helmet that have been packed and awaiting labels and pick up.
    Please pass this info along word of mouth travels fast.
    I will be better about updating everyone as news comes in but will post here as its hard right now to post individually as you can imagine.But ALL projects WILL be completed.Jason is getting things put in place to make sure everyone is taken care of both old and newer orders.
    Thanks
    From
    Wirral, UK
    Mar 4, 2014, 6:19 AM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #23

He doesn't owe me anything but tell him I wish him well. I can't believe he's still sorting the orders while in hospital.
    From
    London UK
    Apr 25, 2014, 6:12 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #24

Jason, do the right thing and give me money back.

You've had my money for 8 months now.
    You ignore my emails and I'm seriously screwing over this now.

The only way I feel I may see my money is to publicly air my laundry.

Not good man, you are seriously out of order on this.
    From
    Wirral, UK
    Apr 25, 2014, 6:18 PM - Re: Skygunbro do i owe you? #25

Burnsy said: View Post
    Jason, do the right thing and give me money back.

You've had my money for 8 months now.
    You ignore my emails and I'm seriously screwing over this now.

The only way I feel I may see my money is to publicly air my laundry.

Not good man, you are seriously out of order on this.
    Did you see the post by @Amish Trooper ?