$1 Stormtrooper gloves

Lear60man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For thoes who live in the area of Canoga Park (Los Angeles). There is a Dollar Tree that is selling black chemical gloves (the thin ones like dishwashing gloves) for a buck. Cant beat it... they are also clearing oput the Telezapper. Sweet.

i have a pair of those gloves...i used them for a batman costume (my wife also used to use a pair when she did rocky horror for space suit gloves)...they're pretty decent...especially for the price....skott

Ok RoKo,
I just got back and I bought every Telezapper they had. Where do you want me to send them? Just kidding.

Originally posted by Funky Jedi@Dec 24 2005, 07:00 PM
Hey, I'd be interested in a few pairs.
[snapback]1143293[/snapback]​

There ARE dollar trees in the same city as you. :) I'll be looking this following week, I suppose. :)

Don't forget the secret to wearing those for trooping is to wear some ultra thin Cotton (or other fiber) under them. Otherwise when you take them off yourhands will be prunes.

I am CONINED that is what Johnny Depp did for Willy Wonka.

Originally posted by Jack Bauer@Dec 25 2005, 09:56 PM
Don't forget the secret to wearing those for trooping is to wear some ultra thin Cotton (or other fiber) under them.  Otherwise when you take them off yourhands will be prunes. 

They actually make an underliner glove to be worn with a rubber / latex glove for industry.

I work in the production of silicon chips in a clean room and we have underliners provided. I have worn them for more than 12 hours at a time and they work really well :)

They had the same glove underliners when I worked in the U.S. (I am currently in Ireland) so I would think they are readily available worldwide and shouldn't be expensive.

I will try to find out a manufacturers name.

Cheers Chris.

I stopped by a dollar tree tonight and found them. Since they were so cheap, I picked up a few.

The rubber feels like a thick balloon. I didn't think I was going to use these, but I may now. :p

Here are a couple pics:

[image]http://members.cox.net/gytheran/dollar_tree_gloves_01.jpg[/image]
[image]http://members.cox.net/gytheran/dollar_tree_gloves_02.jpg[/image]

I would have been more than happy to snap up a bunch of these but I fly charter for a living and I wont even see home untill after the 15th of next month. I am glad others are picking up the slack. I mean for a buck who can complain.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back