"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Re: "What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

changed it to a mediafire link, should work now

I have it, made a start but I should say now that it may take a while to do as it has 2100 faces meaning also it is going to have a lot of tiny pieces. What size do you want it to be? At the minute I've set it to be 300mm in length

I have it, made a start but I should say now that it may take a while to do as it has 2100 faces meaning also it is going to have a lot of tiny pieces. What size do you want it to be? At the minute I've set it to be 300mm in length

If it makes it any easier, I know how to do the scaling and pieces layout myself, just the unfolding is something I'm still unable to do/ am really bad at. I really appreciate you doing it despite the many pieces.

I am in search for a paper pepakura file for any MCU Lady Sif! I want to do it with resin so I’m looking for the folded files. Any help on her shield, sword, or armor would be amazing!

That is a start! Thanks! If you see a sword or shield throw it this way!

I had no luck thusfar,but you could derive the desired shape from existing props.I would do a search on:

papercraftplaza.com
pepakura.eu
models-resource.com
thingiverse.com

You're bound to find shapes there that could serve as a foundation if you can't find the original.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back