"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Hi there, I'm hoping someone may be able to help me (mac user) find a pdf I can print of the following pep? It's a popular Dung0Beetle of one of the Daft Punk helmets.

Dung0Beetle_Thomas-Tron (cama900 unfold)

Thanks

im looking for a darth vader helmet. a storm trooper helmet. and a boba fett helmet.
id like to be able to get permission to cast and sell. those details can be worked out with the person that makes it and me. ive tried several times to get a hold of fierfek with no results. any pep makers please get back to me

Have you tried Space Cowboy's Stormtrooper? I'm fairly new to the forum but have noticed his pep is highly recommended. I'm not sure about permissions though but it might be worth asking.

Dung0Beetle_Thomas-Tron (cama900 unfold) pdf anyone?

Hello guys, I was hoping someone could help me find some Havoc Trooper pepakura files. I have searched around extensively and not found any. I saw Fierfek's Republic Trooper files, but they are for sale and not free. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-Conord

There is the Terran Marines rifle from Star Craft pep file in the "Bonus Model Section" on Jan Ruuker's site Tektonen Papercraft.

How about an Uruk Hai infantry helmet ? I've not been able to find anything but Blind Squirrel's berserker plans.

The Death Knight Helm, I found a version of it but it's too small to be wearable, DK-helm-reference.jpg

Name of the Helm "Greathelm of the Scourge Champion"

Last edited:
How about an Uruk Hai infantry helmet ? I've not been able to find anything but Blind Squirrel's berserker plans.

I've got a berserker pep online. It's free. I think it's in A4, but it's easy enough to set as Letter and rearrange the pieces.

The infantry version is on my getting-around-to-it list. It would probably be easy enough to build the berserker pep, then convert it to infantry with a bit of cutting and pasting.

uruk-hai berserker - blaxmyth - Download - 4shared

All the best, Phil.

Kind of a long shot here, but all my other shots have fallen short. Wanting to do a full scale Sauron costume and having the pep files would cut my workload by about half. Helmet can be found really easily and have ref photos of the gauntlet from the replica they released but can't find anything on the armour so if you can find anything you would be helping me out like you cannot believe. Will be posting the build in its own thread to hopefully help out anyone looking to do the same thing but it's going to be a looooong project. Anyway i'm rambling, any help will be greatly appreciated

Mark

I don't know if anyone has done a pep for the Stig helmet from TopGear.
It is a Simpson Diamondback and they are pretty spendy. It would make for a great costume.
I know there are a few 3D models out there if anyone has them.

I would love a 1:1 pep of the Scythe (axe) from season 7 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

If anyone knows where/if this is available much <3's for some info. :)

I would like to do Odin from the first Thor movie. BTW Laellee, what do you mean "See TSG" in your first post?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back