"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Laellee, did anyone ask for the Young Ahamkara's spine from Destiny yet? if not I have an .OBJ from Crimmson on the 405th as a starting point

Yup the Crimmson file could definitely be used, I believe it's a cleaned up Destiny STL Generator file (don't quote me on that) that just needs unfolding. You'll just need to find someone who is willing to unfold it (no way I'd get to it anytime soon :( )

Someone may chirp in here, or you can post an unfold request if there's a spot on the 405th.

Hi I am after Iron Man mk vi foam pdf files I can't get pdo files my self as I am a Mac user, I would really love to do the full suit can anybody help me with the files please.

Hi I was wondering if anyone had (and I'm sorry if this is pretty specific) Destiny female Titan armor pepakura files? I would love the year 2 iron companion set, if at all possible. I just can't seem to find female titan armor and I've tried scaling male armor and it just doesn't quite work. I did find some stl files from the destiny stl generator and I thought I cleaned it up but I cannot get it to work for me when I unfold it in the pepakura designer and I've tried looking up how to fix it and I just can't figure it out. I would love some help on how to fix it or if a lovely person could do it for me. I would forever be in your debt!

First post, but not new to the site. Looking for someone to either make vector images (for 3d references, in blender) or to make an OBJ for me. Not sure how this side of it works, please be patient with me. The armor I want to make is of Tetsuya Nomura's Play Arts Variant Batman. I have most of the images one would need from various review videos, but have no experience with illustrator or other programs. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: thought a picture might be appropriate, so here is the link

http://st.game.thanhnien.vn/image/11/2014/07/29/thanh-nien-game-nhan-vat-game-anh-020.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully this thread will help me out...I want to make Mass Effect armor, but not the standard N7 gear. This thread has the Ariake Technologies armor I need, but when I downloaded it & tried to load it in the program, I get an error that says "No data for development." I have the free version of Pepakura, & from what I understand, this model needs to be unfolded & saved for me to be able to use it. All I need is for someone with the paid version to unfold the armor & save it as a separate file for me. I'd be really grateful, because I've looked everywhere & I cannot find this specific armor's pattern. For reference, please see this thread on Cosplay.com for the whole journey through frustration, haha. They suggested I just eyeball it from in-game screenshots, but I don't trust myself to do so accurately; Pepakura is a lot more precise. Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me out!

Hopefully this thread will help me out...I want to make Mass Effect armor, but not the standard N7 gear. This thread has the Ariake Technologies armor I need, but when I downloaded it & tried to load it in the program, I get an error that says "No data for development." I have the free version of Pepakura, & from what I understand, this model needs to be unfolded & saved for me to be able to use it. All I need is for someone with the paid version to unfold the armor & save it as a separate file for me. I'd be really grateful, because I've looked everywhere & I cannot find this specific armor's pattern. For reference, please see this thread on Cosplay.com for the whole journey through frustration, haha. They suggested I just eyeball it from in-game screenshots, but I don't trust myself to do so accurately; Pepakura is a lot more precise. Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me out!

I just uploaded that armor and it opened fine in Pepakura, so the file is OK. You can also download Pepakura Designer for free and use that to open the file.

Here is the file unfolded: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p1benzq18awd86e/darhood's_ariake_technologies_armor+unfolded.pdo

The above link is to that armor automatically unfolded by pepakura at a 1:1 scale, it will still have to be scaled to the person it will be worn by, and it should be cleanly unfolded by somebody to make building easier. If you are unable to clean up the unfold yourself, you will have to likely pay someone to do it; it can sometimes take a couple of hours to clean up unfolds. Good luck on your project!

I just uploaded that armor and it opened fine in Pepakura, so the file is OK. You can also download Pepakura Designer for free and use that to open the file.

Here is the file unfolded: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p1benzq18awd86e/darhood's_ariake_technologies_armor+unfolded.pdo

The above link is to that armor automatically unfolded by pepakura at a 1:1 scale, it will still have to be scaled to the person it will be worn by, and it should be cleanly unfolded by somebody to make building easier. If you are unable to clean up the unfold yourself, you will have to likely pay someone to do it; it can sometimes take a couple of hours to clean up unfolds. Good luck on your project!

..screams.. Aaaaah! You're awesome! I can see all the pieces now! Thank you, thank you, thank you! So, uh, probably a dumb question (I'm a Pepakura novice, though...), but how do I scale it accurately & clean up the unfolded model? Can you recommend any tutorials? I'm a cheapskate, so I'd never pay anyone to do it, but I don't mind putting in my own time & effort; I just need good, clear instruction.

EDIT: I'm the one who will eventually wear the armor, & I'm 5'2" & really skinny, if that helps any.

You can google Pepakura unfolding on youtube to determine how to do it. As for scaling, the Tamasoft site explains all of Pepakura's features; it will explain how you can use the point-to-point measure tools and also adjust scales. Scaling to a person can be a lot of trial and error no matter what.

Uh, problem. I only have Pepakura Viewer. All the tutorials seem to be for Designer. Will I be unable to modify the pieces? I really don't wanna spend real money on a program I'll only use once or twice... :( Do you think I could just print the pieces as-is to do a paper mock-up, then manually redraw them with a ruler & compass so they fit me?

Uh, problem. I only have Pepakura Viewer. All the tutorials seem to be for Designer. Will I be unable to modify the pieces? I really don't wanna spend real money on a program I'll only use once or twice... :( Do you think I could just print the pieces as-is to do a paper mock-up, then manually redraw them with a ruler & compass so they fit me?

As I mentioned, Pepakura Designer is free from Tamasoft's site, it just has the save function turned off. Everything can be unfolded and checked there. If you want the extra features, spend the money.

Scaling up with a compass would be INCREDIBLY time consuming. Look on Youtube for pepakura videos and scan through to see what you're doing.

As I mentioned, Pepakura Designer is free from Tamasoft's site, it just has the save function turned off. Everything can be unfolded and checked there. If you want the extra features, spend the money.

Scaling up with a compass would be INCREDIBLY time consuming. Look on Youtube for pepakura videos and scan through to see what you're doing.

Wow, so no sympathy for someone without money to spend on things like this, huh? I've looked at a lot of videos & text tutorials, but this software just makes things so inaccessible, I may just give up. I'm not rich enough to buy the Designer version, & like I said, I can't justify buying it when I'm probably only going to use it for just this build. Plus there's no guarantee I won't screw it up, even if I did have the paid software. Oh well. Guess I'll play around with Viewer, & see if I can at least get a feel for the sizing of the armor plates. It's a complicated model, which is why I'm so intimidated by it, so I figured the software would break it down & make it easier to visualize. I wonder, is there a way to take Pepakura images & put them in Photoshop? I do have that program, & I might be able to tinker with proportions that way, right?

Does anyone know if a Pepakura file has been made of the new N7 Armor from the upcoming Mass Effect Andromeda? I'd quite like to have a go at building it.

Here are some pictures for reference.
n7v22.JPGn7v2.JPG

Wondering if I can get help with some armor. I'm looking for some pep files for the Elemental HERO Absolute Zero and Masked HERO Dark Law. Also commission work is appreciated as well.
Absolute Zero.jpgDark Law.jpg

Last edited:
This is actually my very first post on theRPF! one thing I cannot find as a pepakura file is the Daredevil Season 2 helmet. the one he gets in episode 4. there is one user on here I have found that made an awesome 3D model for 3D print, but I'd like to be able to build mine myself.

Yup the Crimmson file could definitely be used, I believe it's a cleaned up Destiny STL Generator file (don't quote me on that) that just needs unfolding. You'll just need to find someone who is willing to unfold it (no way I'd get to it anytime soon :( )

Someone may chirp in here, or you can post an unfold request if there's a spot on the 405th.
Im currently working on a project to unfold a lot of destiny armor i wouldnt min to give it a try vut right now im unfolding osiris titan armor ☺

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back