"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

I'm looking for the fallout 4 version of the T45 armor. There are several major differences between 3 and 4 and I'm working on a custom suit from 4 as its the same one my character wears.

Little help needed here.
Possible for someone to throw together a quik foam file for a base to use to make Elmo's he Added?
Kind of like his skull, that I can cover in fur and add the details.
I don't need any features, just the basic shape.
Hoping to put an Elmo suit together for my nieces birthday.
Much appreciated.
Robert
image.png

Little help needed here.
Possible for someone to throw together a quik foam file for a base to use to make Elmo's he Added?
Kind of like his skull, that I can cover in fur and add the details.
I don't need any features, just the basic shape.
Hoping to put an Elmo suit together for my nieces birthday.
Much appreciated.
Robert
View attachment 575822

I'm out the door, but I threw together an stl with separate mouth, eyes and nose; will need unfolding, but the mouth has added material for a hinge flap (don't think a sphere with just a slit would work, it would crease the foam when manipulated :eek Didn't have time to double-check the model, but it should be fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/36chuqaixgo44u4/elmo.zip

I'm out the door, but I threw together an stl with separate mouth, eyes and nose; will need unfolding, but the mouth has added material for a hinge flap (don't think a sphere with just a slit would work, it would crease the foam when manipulated :eek Didn't have time to double-check the model, but it should be fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/36chuqaixgo44u4/elmo.zip

Lael, you are a beast.
Thats what?
Like 1000 times you've helped me out.
I really appreciate you buddy.
Robert

Lael, you are a beast.
Thats what?
Like 1000 times you've helped me out.
I really appreciate you buddy.
Robert

Haha that was an easy one, I was literally waiting for the lady to get prettied up before we left. Speaking of that, I checked it this morning and it looks like the mouth and neck didn't export :( Anyways double-checked it and undersized the jaw so it should tuck in to the head :thumbsup Here's the updated zip:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5y0mmkae9yfvqh5/elmo+2.zip

Just wondering if anyone has a pdo file for Saint Seiya Sagittarius gold armor (The one with the wings), looking to build this with motorized wings.
Thanks.

arcade hand 4 sides renders.jpgI've been working on a Logan's Run Arcade Hand, in two sizes, and a Logan's Run Life Crystal, that I would like converted to Pepakura. I'm on a Mac, and no matter how I try I just can't get the Pepakura converter to work.

I am desperately trying to find the pep file for the Cobra Commander helmet from G.I.Joe Retaliation. I found one a few months back but can't find it anymore.

Laellee, did anyone ask for the Young Ahamkara's spine from Destiny yet? if not I have an .OBJ from Crimmson on the 405th as a starting point

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back