"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

hey the pep file i would like to have is dragon blood armor from the dragon age: origins trailer
wardenarmor1.jpg

its very cool
and obito mask from naruto :p

I would like to request a Helmet, armor, and three Guns all from Different Games.
kind of a mashup outfit from a few different games
its the "Sneaky" Stealth Suit, ThatGun, Lil'Devil from New Vegas

65 Recon helm and Grind Fragger from Defiance
i will pay to have this commisioned if need be

These files will need to be cleaned up in order for them to be properly unfolded for pepping

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sltkl19u3pxx894/OjtgJ9Ihl_

Last edited:
Honest, I've searched all over, but have not been able to find a pep for a Vorlon encounter suit. Has anyone found/made a Babylon Kosh Pepakura?

I searched and there was one at one time, but it was removed. I would love to have either of the Kosh's encounter suits. I am considering commissioning someone create and unfold the pepakura files. I want to cosplay the Vorlons but I want them to look good. :)

For Vorlons, might want to take a look at this... Not a pep build, but a scratch-build that came out pretty decent. Probably have to scroll down....

The Oracle of the Llama God

Mahalo! That is a great blog for a "Good" Ambassador Kosh. Now if I can find someone to make a pep file or a build thread on the "Bad" (Purple) Ambassador Kosh ... any chance I can intrest you in that? :)

If you don't know what he looks like, I have attached a pic for reference.

Attachments

• Bad Kosh.jpg
    Bad Kosh.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 395
Mahalo! That is a great blog for a "Good" Ambassador Kosh. Now if I can find someone to make a pep file or a build thread on the "Bad" (Purple) Ambassador Kosh ... any chance I can intrest you in that? :)

If you don't know what he looks like, I have attached a pic for reference.

Hi there,
I'm swamped with work right now until Halloween, but possibly in November? I saved the pic to remind me. The modeling is not difficult, holy paint-job though!

This is a great thread! I have been looking for a Darktrooper helmet pep file for foam (ideally) and maybe the armor, too. ;) If anyone can help that would be amazing. Here is a model of the character and the helmet/armor I would like...
Imperial Dark trooper Phase Zero by abdyla - 3D Warehouse (Thanks to rundown for the link.)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi there,
I'm swamped with work right now until Halloween, but possibly in November? I saved the pic to remind me. The modeling is not difficult, holy paint-job though!

Oh, no rush at all. Whenever you have the time available for it. I appreciate you taking the time to consider dong this.

Thanks again, Laellee!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back