"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Total n00b here. If anyone has any of the following, I'd be eternally grateful. There's just not enough time between discovering Pepakura and Hallowe'en:

From Destiny...

Graviton Forfeit helmet - found a pattern on Etsy, but $20 for something that's too complicated to build
Young Ahamkara’s Spine - sent a message
Crest of Alpha Lupi - (wolf's head not needed)
Bones of Eao

Simplified Titan Armor

Trying to pull off a miracle for my son and grandson! Certainly not going for fantastic quality, but more of a "Good enough for now" for trick or treating, so simplified would be fantastic. (Will even pay a bit for your help.) I wish I'd discovered this about ten months ago.

Thanks!

I would love to build Bond's skull mask from Spectre. Pepakura seems ideal as it would be light and thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to build Bond's skull mask from Spectre. Pepakura seems ideal as it would be light and thin.

I've got a similar style in pepakura somewhere around here, I'll see if I can dig it up. I'd actually like to give that a shot modeled for 3d print.

Great! Thank you! I have a 3D printer so would be interested that way, too!

Hey there,

Don't suppose you know of anywhere there is a Batman Thrasher Suit Pep File?

Have seen that quite a few people are now building the Dawn of Justice Batman Armour but wanted to do something a little different.

Thanks in advance for any help!

J

Batman Thraser Suir.png

Hey there,

Don't suppose you know of anywhere there is a Batman Thrasher Suit Pep File?

Have seen that quite a few people are now building the Dawn of Justice Batman Armour but wanted to do something a little different.

Thanks in advance for any help!

J

View attachment 552508

Haven't seen one, but if one isn't available, your easiest option could possibly be to modify a Space Marine file?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Haven't seen one, but if one isn't available, your easiest option could possibly be to modify a Space Marine file?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Cheers Talon

Never really heard of Space Marine but have taken a look and can see the similarities. Unfortunately I am not a proficient 3d modeller so might have to try and just build it around a model in foam from reference pictures.

The actual armour looks quite simplistic compared to some of the projects undertaken.

Cheers for the advice

J

Yeah, me neither wasn't sure if it'd be simpler to amend a printed template of something similar, than trying to freehand from scratch. Good luck!

I did dig around a bit just now, and I don't see anything done in pepakura for the Thrasher suit. I gotta agree with Talonsword though, Space Marine armour pieces would be a great base. And also, there isn't any crazy complexity to the Thrasher, I think freehanding details over another pep base could definitely work :thumbsup

I haven't looked yet, but is there any type of 3D file on the net (obj, stl, 3ds, ect...)

I haven't looked yet, but is there any type of 3D file on the net (obj, stl, 3ds, ect...)

Not found one unfortunately. Found a set of blueprints for very similar armour but am not proficient to turn into a 3D model.

Have now downloaded Blender and will work my way through the tutorials, initial look makes me think it would be quicker to learn Chinese than Blender modelling!

Here's hoping the tutorials are explicit

J

Hey guys just wondering if any of you would know where to find a anya stroud pep file. All 4shared links I've tried are dead. If anyone has unfolded peps would muchly appreciate it.

Cheers Owen

Hey all, how goes it?

So I've started a pepakura Republic Commando (http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=250442), but I can't find the elbow and abdomen files even after extensive searching. All of the 4shared/download links seem to be dead unfortunately. Anyway, if anyone could send me/point me in the right direction the ab and elbow files it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-conord

Search the thread and the forum but didn't find the pep file for this DC Collectibles Deluxe Thrasher Armor,

Any idea if there's pep files somewhere out there?

DSCN0635.jpgDSCN0638.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgDSCN0647.jpg

Hey all, how goes it?

So I've started a pepakura Republic Commando (http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=250442), but I can't find the elbow and abdomen files even after extensive searching. All of the 4shared/download links seem to be dead unfortunately. Anyway, if anyone could send me/point me in the right direction the ab and elbow files it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-conord

http://www.4shared.com/file/2KPr6llMce/RC_Squad_scene2.html

I used this and just zoomed in and cropped an elbow, it's pretty low poly but i had trouble finding that same piece too

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back