"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

How about this:

Night club pic.png

Mark 16 Nightclub :cool

The Mark 16 is a component-based suit. What are you looking for?

Specifically, I'd love the helmet! The whole armor, is however, quite impressive. Makes me wonder why this armor didn't get more attention.

Here's more pics of it.....found them through google image. Pictures of this one seem hard to find.

night club pic 2.pngThe Art of Iron Man 3 book armor nightclub stealth.JPGthe-best-iron-man-3-concept-art-yet-preview.jpg

A little confused.....what do you mean by component-based?

Last edited:
Somebody put together a nifty chart on here covering the different suits, and which parts are interchangeable from suit-to-suit. Balmung had a link:

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f...n-man-3-permutations-v2.zip-183383d1368398940

Not sure if he put it together or someone else (or how accurate it is), but it does outline most all of the popular suits. It's in excel BTW, and as expected a lot of the suits do have their OWN specific parts.
Anyways, you'd still need to have parts modeled I'm sure, but it'd of course be A LOT easier on the modeler if they only need a chest panel/arm/helmet or some such combination.

I am in the process of creating an Iron Woman suit, not the Mark 1616 Rescue Suit as worn by Pepper Potts, kind of based on individual IM components that are more female-friendly. More or less I am trying to create Earth 3490 Natasha Stark's Iron Woman Suit, and so far the Pepakura has been going well. However, I recently stumbled upon this image and really like the breastplate and the cod piece on this version. If anyone could unfold those two components, or any other part of the suit I would be so grateful! :love
Iron-Maiden.jpg

I am in the process of creating an Iron Woman suit, not the Mark 1616 Rescue Suit as worn by Pepper Potts, kind of based on individual IM components that are more female-friendly. More or less I am trying to create Earth 3490 Natasha Stark's Iron Woman Suit, and so far the Pepakura has been going well. However, I recently stumbled upon this image and really like the breastplate and the cod piece on this version. If anyone could unfold those two components, or any other part of the suit I would be so grateful! :love
View attachment 237457

That's SGTHK's model. He does amazing work, but unfortunately (to my knowledge) he has never released any of those 3d model components to the public (for pay or otherwise). If I come across anything similar in my files, I'll be sure to post it up.

Does anyone have any Sisters of Battle (from Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War) armor files? I was able to find the torso armor, backpack, and shins, but can't find any files for the shoulders or helmet that are already unfolded.

Does anyone have any Sisters of Battle (from Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War) armor files? I was able to find the torso armor, backpack, and shins, but can't find any files for the shoulders or helmet that are already unfolded.

I've only got Lezisell's Sisters of Battle poseable figure in .obj. The pieces are there, but unfortunately they are not very high poly.

Attachments

• sisterpic.png
    sisterpic.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 858
Specifically, I'd love the helmet! The whole armor, is however, quite impressive. Makes me wonder why this armor didn't get more attention.

Here's more pics of it.....found them through google image. Pictures of this one seem hard to find.

View attachment 231380View attachment 231381View attachment 232666

A little confused.....what do you mean by component-based?

I believe I'll start modeling this armor next week, this and all other 33(+ mark 7 and - silver centurion and the blue silver centurion)

I believe I'll start modeling this armor next week, this and all other 33(+ mark 7 and - silver centurion and the blue silver centurion)

YES!!! YOU'RE AWESOME! I'll make a point to bondo my mk 33 lid you modeled and get some progress on that. I was already wanting to go the Blue Steel route with it! I'll post progress on your modeling thread as it goes!

Honest, I've searched all over, but have not been able to find a pep for a Vorlon encounter suit. Has anyone found/made a Babylon Kosh Pepakura?

I've only got Lezisell's Sisters of Battle poseable figure in .obj. The pieces are there, but unfortunately they are not very high poly.

Yeah, I found that one around the internet, too. I was going to just try to resize it and see how it played out, but unfortunately, I don't have the full program, just the viewer (and I have a mac, so I can't even use the full program if I wanted to... :( ).

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back