"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Hi Laellee,

I'm a relatively new member to the RPF, (had to make a new account today as my old one was deactivated from no use haha.)
I'm putting together a full outfit of Michael Fassbender's Magneto from the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past. I was only going to use the silver helmet from First Class in place of the new one as there isn't any pep files for the new one yet, however I was hoping that you could possibly create a pepakura file of the new helmet for us X-men enthusiasts? :)
I'll attach some pictures if you want to take a look? I'd be forever in your debt!

I've also linked a 3-d model the amazing PERUPROPS created to 3-d print their version of it, it looks pretty crazy! http://www.therpf.com/f78/magneto-helmet-x-men-first-class-118123/index5.html (scroll to the bottom of the page.)

Thank you for your time

-Jayden

Attachments

• xdofp8.jpg
    xdofp8.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 336
  • x-mendaysfuturepastexclusive-4jpg-703ced_960w.jpg
    x-mendaysfuturepastexclusive-4jpg-703ced_960w.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 201
  • x-men-days-of-future-past-empire-cover-09-magneto-mike-530x687.jpg
    x-men-days-of-future-past-empire-cover-09-magneto-mike-530x687.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 185
Hi Laellee,

I'm a relatively new member to the RPF, (had to make a new account today as my old one was deactivated from no use haha.)
I'm putting together a full outfit of Michael Fassbender's Magneto from the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past. I was only going to use the silver helmet from First Class in place of the new one as there isn't any pep files for the new one yet, however I was hoping that you could possibly create a pepakura file of the new helmet for us X-men enthusiasts? :)
I'll attach some pictures if you want to take a look? I'd be forever in your debt!

I've also linked a 3-d model the amazing PERUPROPS created to 3-d print their version of it, it looks pretty crazy! http://www.therpf.com/f78/magneto-helmet-x-men-first-class-118123/index5.html (scroll to the bottom of the page.)

Thank you for your time

-Jayden

Hey there,

I'm not going to have time to model a helmet like this for a while, perhaps someone else is working on it already? These things tend to get more popular as the movie's release date gets closer. The other option would be to modify another Magneto helmet version; build the base helmet, and then add the front details in foam/bondo whatever.

I've only seen a papercraft (lower detail) 1:1 floating around the web, not a traditional pep though.

I know this is the only piece I need, can anyone help us?

Guys, the people that may (and that's a big one) be willing to help out need the pep, or at least the model. My first reaction was that it is a pep, but too small, judging by

"I second this! Been looking for a larger scale for a while now. "

Post the file, don't make us look for it. Then we can perhaps help. I clicked on the earlier link in this thread and it was pictures. Post a link for the pep file. Third option, I'll respond to when it happens.

Guys, the people that may (and that's a big one) be willing to help out need the pep, or at least the model. My first reaction was that it is a pep, but too small, judging by

"I second this! Been looking for a larger scale for a while now. "

Post the file, don't make us look for it. Then we can perhaps help. I clicked on the earlier link in this thread and it was pictures. Post a link for the pep file. Third option, I'll respond to when it happens.

I can export the game model to be used as a base if that helps later tonight

Sorry I must have forgot to link the Helm here it is now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3mmaNfN0rmPN0pONHF2ZUZxWDA/edit?usp=sharing
Appreciate you guys looking into this.

Had to download the view to look at this. It looks like a locked version of the game model, mine is the same only without the bit map.
(Edit) Repairing and doing a quick unfolding for ya.

(Edit) I should have never said quick

This is the Object that the "Greathelm of the Scourge Champion" uses in game, unfolded and unlocked.
northrend_helm_04.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GaW2DlPY1c1ltM1FSczgzTm8/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back