The Walking Dead Season 4

:popcornAnd boy this will be a doozy of a season.Is there someone from Woodberry who is working for the Gov on the inside of the prison ?

I am still annoyed at the "Michonne in danger" clip where she dismounts, weapon sheathed, by 2 walkers... SERIOUSLY?!

Gotta get out of the prison fairly quickly. That was getting boring. Also they better be driving those Humvees and trucks with the .50 cals mounted. If not I call BS.

Yep, but I gotta wait an extra hour after airing, since I don't have AMC. I wait for it to be uploaded to a streaming site.

Something must be up with the way that pig died, and the kid in the shower. Some sort of contagion. Interesting that Darryl licked his fingers before shaking that dudes hand. Did he contaminate the water when he died in the shower? Will he kill anyone in their sleep in the next episode?

Something must be up with the way that pig died, and the kid in the shower. Some sort of contagion. Interesting that Darryl licked his fingers before shaking that dudes hand. Did he contaminate the water when he died in the shower? Will he kill anyone in their sleep in the next episode?

I'm wondering if the blood is from him hitting his face in the floor or if the blood came pouring out as an effect of the mysterious contagion

I think that it is either one of three things: contaminated water (since all living things need water to live), a disease that we used to normally vaccinate against coming back in full force, or (as the trailers have suggested) someone purposefully poisoned the pig to test to see if the poison would work and poisoned the kid in hopes that he'd die and turn into a Walker in order to cause havoc inside the prison.

Oh, and another thing....

Ol' Rick Grimes had a farm, ee-i-ee-i-ooooooh!

I'm wondering if the blood is from him hitting his face in the floor or if the blood came pouring out as an effect of the mysterious contagion

Notice the walker that Rick sees at the fence at the beginning and at the end of the episode with the same eyes as the kid who dies. It looks like blood flowed from his eye sockets.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back