Original Spider-Man Orhadar Print Zentai Build.

So this is my first ever showing you guys my first ever spider-man print . I bought my print from Orhadar and let me just say god bless him for allowing us to be able to have such great costumes. (Sorry for fanboying lol)
So after much observing I noticed that the pattern does seem to be off in a place or two but overall I am happy :
I also want to give a huge thanks to Tjack for such great ASM2 lenses V1 that were just phenomenal. Not just his lenses but his great customer service and his speedy service.

u2e3utag.jpg
a7udege5.jpg
ehe2asy6.jpg
dyvesazy.jpg

With great power...

Also if anyone is confused with why I put zentai build its because I sent the file I purchased to a zentai company that was more then happy to print/sew my costume together.

With great power...

Was this the company that you sent it to, zentai-zentai.com? Because they stole the file and have continued to reproduce it. Not cool.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/colorsuits-com-stealling-designs-192138/index3.html#post3027907

I was only aware of that fact until they already shipped my suit out. I already wrote to them already stating that it wasnt their work to be selling like that. But i apologize in advance if your offended by this thread at all i was just going for a good spidey suit , same as every fan here

- - - Updated - - -

looks awesome! Mine is just a modified zentai suit, so I get jealous every time I see somebody with a suit this good!

Hey if there is anything i have known to love about this site is you can learn practically anything you want to on how to be your favorite hero and the best part is the great community here

- - - Updated - - -

How much we're the Tjack lenses? Sorry new here lol

Mine were $25 i believe. (Great Purchase) You cant go wrong with a pair of Tjacks lol

I was only aware of that fact until they already shipped my suit out. I already wrote to them already stating that it wasnt their work to be selling like that. But i apologize in advance if your offended by this thread at all i was just going for a good spidey suit , same as every fan here.
I understand your motivations, I'm simply appalled by the conduct of the zentai company. It might have behooved you to seek a more reputable place to print your file, rather than just finding the cheapest option. There's no way to put the genie back into the bottle now that they have copies of the file to distribute.
Pisses me off.

I understand your motivations, I'm simply appalled by the conduct of the zentai company. It might have behooved you to seek a more reputable place to print your file, rather than just finding the cheapest option. There's no way to put the genie back into the bottle now that they have copies of the file to distribute.
Pisses me off.

Well im sorry but my current financial situation did not allow me to look for any alternative options and this is from someone who spents months on this site and looking around almost printing agency available in Manhattan to know that their was no way i could traditionally do this without throwing down 100's of dollars i don't have. I understand YOUR frustration with the whole debauchery of companys selling prints but i dont think it was neccessary to come and say i should have behooved anything considering you dont know MY situation to say wether or not i had any option in the matter. Like how about before posting negativity on my thread you simply be happy that yet another spidey fan was able to be spider-man . Something you should know very much about

What sucks even more is your the guy who inspired me to even go along with this whole costume idea and dont mind me saying but im a bit crushed that the very first thing you had to say on here was negativity to how i even received it in the first place.

What sucks even more is your the guy who inspired me to even go along with this whole costume idea and dont mind me saying but im a bit crushed that the very first thing you had to say on here was negativity to how i even received it in the first place.
Look, I'm sorry if you feel burned by my response, I really am happy for you that you get to have the same joy of embodying the comic book character you love. Good for you for taking on the project.

What I'm saying is that your actions do not exist in a vaccuum, and what might be helpful for you in one instance might not be helpful for the hobby or for others in the long run. Just as you are asking me to not assume I knew your financial situation, please don't assume you know mine. I spent months and months saving for my suit because I wanted to be able to fairly honor the work of all of the craftsmen involved, and not put them in harms way.

I have been absolutely inundated over the past few months with messages from people trying to get me to give them a print file, people telling me they heard about this site and this file because of pictures I've posted, dozens of people saying that the reason orhadar's work is so visible and widespread beyond our prop and costume community is because of my photos. That the reason people have so constantly tried to scam my friend out of his work is due to me and my actions. So it weighs on me after a while. I know first-hand how people that aided me can become targets of scammers, simply because of things I did for myself with no ill will behind them. I have had to battle fraudulent facebook pages to be shut down that used images of me without permmission to sell stolen print files, I have countered ebay listings, fraudulent websites, person-to-person sharing. Always being reminded by the perpetrators that the stealing wouldn't have happened if I hadn't made the pattern so publicly visible.

So it is not toward you that my frustration is leveled. Please do not mistake my weariness and wounds for personal disappointment or the turning up of my nose. I'm glad that fellow spidey fans honor and appreciate the same things I honor and appreciate.
But that's not what sticks out the most here. Because, as you said, there's a lot of us who want to be spider-man, and what a joy that so many of us can do just that, due to the excellent resources available in this community. The mutual Spidey-love is commonplace. What sticks out here, what is more pressing, is the poor actions of the zentai company you worked with. That's what needed to be addressed. So I'm sorry if I skipped over the usual pleasantries.
I'm happy you have your suit. I'm not happy about what it means for my friend now that a major manufacturing operation has their hands on his work and is printing and selling it without permission or compensation.

Look, I'm sorry if you feel burned by my response, I really am happy for you that you get to have the same joy of embodying the comic book character you love. Good for you for taking on the project.

What I'm saying is that your actions do not exist in a vaccuum, and what might be helpful for you in one instance might not be helpful for the hobby or for others in the long run. Just as you are asking me to not assume I knew your financial situation, please don't assume you know mine. I spent months and months saving for my suit because I wanted to be able to fairly honor the work of all of the craftsmen involved, and not put them in harms way.

I have been absolutely inundated over the past few months with messages from people trying to get me to give them a print file, people telling me they heard about this site and this file because of pictures I've posted, dozens of people saying that the reason orhadar's work is so visible and widespread beyond our prop and costume community is because of my photos. That the reason people have so constantly tried to scam my friend out of his work is due to me and my actions. So it weighs on me after a while. I know first-hand how people that aided me can become targets of scammers, simply because of things I did for myself with no ill will behind them. I have had to battle fraudulent facebook pages to be shut down that used images of me without permmission to sell stolen print files, I have countered ebay listings, fraudulent websites, person-to-person sharing. Always being reminded by the perpetrators that the stealing wouldn't have happened if I hadn't made the pattern so publicly visible.

So it is not toward you that my frustration is leveled. Please do not mistake my weariness and wounds for personal disappointment or the turning up of my nose. I'm glad that fellow spidey fans honor and appreciate the same things I honor and appreciate.
But that's not what sticks out the most here. Because, as you said, there's a lot of us who want to be spider-man, and what a joy that so many of us can do just that, due to the excellent resources available in this community. The mutual Spidey-love is commonplace. What sticks out here, what is more pressing, is the poor actions of the zentai company you worked with. That's what needed to be addressed. So I'm sorry if I skipped over the usual pleasantries.
I'm happy you have your suit. I'm not happy about what it means for my friend now that a major manufacturing operation has their hands on his work and is printing and selling it without permission or compensation.

I understand your aggression towards this and your absolutely right no one should steal from the minds of people making a honest business , i mean that's what responsibility is all about right?

More evidence of what a cool spiderman design OrHadar has made.

I'm having the same file printed here at a local printing company - thankfully their business is sports clothing, and not superhero suits. I visited the company personally and visited with the owner - he thought that I wanted to make a tri-suit from the design - and looked at me a bit funny when I said that it was a spiderman suit :p
I guess there should be a little education that comes with receiving the file as well.
For example - handing the file to a Chinese company that mass-produces superhero outfits - chances are pretty good they're going to resell it.
I see they're selling a similar superman design as well :|

Dang ...I kinda feel like I don't deserve the suit now considering the consequences.

With great power...

I think you definitely deserve the suit, maybe not from that company and the way it happened but everyone deserves to be something they want to be.

I'm in the process of building my Ultimate Spider-man..
It is a shame what happened with the company but the suit is looking good.
The bunched up area between the lens, did that come from gluing the frames on the suit? And have you decided what you are doing for shoes yet?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back