Titanfall (game)

Yeah, it may be online only but all those story style elements are part of the game itself. I am 100% buying and playing the **** out of this game. It looks epic.

It might be a replacement for Halo as it seems like that series is slowly running out of steam. i'm not getting a new system for a few years so i'll see if it's still supported on servers then.

It might be a replacement for Halo as it seems like that series is slowly running out of steam. i'm not getting a new system for a few years so i'll see if it's still supported on servers then.

It's not XB1 exclusive. There will also be a 360 and PC version.

The downside is the game is supposed to be online multiplayer only. It does look like a great game though.

The game has campaign (solo), mission (solo and co-op) and multiplayer modes, just like Modern Warfare 2. Don't be fooled with those fake comment made by PS4 fanboys. Titanfall is exclusive to xbox one only.

Btw, has anyone find any pdo file or template for the titanfall pilot helmet? I have seen someone did a complete costume and showed up at E3... The weapons look amazing as well. Any template for prop and costume is very much appreciated.

I think this game has one of the most expensive special edition packages out there, it even beat out Arkham origins.

I want that statue so bad but good god, i can take a huge chunk out of my vintage collection needs for that. Hell i can get the wii U i want for only 60.00 more lol. That said it'll be parted out on ebay like every other collector's edition and on markdown on amazon in a year. Heck the Special edition of arkham origins took a good price cut already.

The game has campaign (solo), mission (solo and co-op) and multiplayer modes, just like Modern Warfare 2. Don't be fooled with those fake comment made by PS4 fanboys. Titanfall is exclusive to xbox one only.

Btw, has anyone find any pdo file or template for the titanfall pilot helmet? I have seen someone did a complete costume and showed up at E3... The weapons look amazing as well. Any template for prop and costume is very much appreciated.

titan-fall-1m.jpgBQIbb26CIAA6FLB.jpgArtBook2_0.JPG

I'd still love to get that statue. From what i've seen from people commenting online the lack of a solo campaign isn't making it very many fans other than from the folks who play online multiplayer only. On a side note i was shocked to see the PS4 just now coming out in japan, they usually have it before us and it's whooping both nintendo and microsoft over there. Which is sad as Nintendo would be a winner if they had leadership. I'm really surprised Microsoft hasn't done the Titanfall console treatment with their Mechwarrior games, you'd think that would bring in gamers who like battletech but not PC gaming.

This game was what was making me consider getting a PS4. I haven't had a console since the first launch of PS2 and I've been PC since. But the lack of solo campaign has made me have 2nd thoughts.

I managed to play about a day of the beta before that was closed. It's a lot of fun. I suck at Battlefield, and slightly less at CoD but I really enjoyed and was adequate at Titanfall.

Granted, my FPS experience doesn't extend much beyond the Halo series, but my understanding was that the multiplayer is what sold all the military shooters. Is 10-15 hours of shooting computers in various brown tinted locations with some run of the mill military plot before going into multiplayer really that vital to the experience? What little of the Titanfall "plot" I gleaned from the beta seemed to just boil down to the same old insurrection against the established power schtick. I'm not even sure which side is supposed to be the "good guys" but I assume it's the establishment since they're blue.

Apparently things aren't going smoothly as EA shut down the servers for South Africa because the MS Cloudservice is so bad there and it sounds like it may happen in more places. Microsoft sure isn't having much luck.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back