Rose City Comic Con - Portland, OR

acesh007

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wanted to see who all will be at the Rose City Comic Con going on Sept 21-22. What costumes you all are wearing and maybe an RPF get together or room parties.

So far I will be doing 1 or 2 Spideys and possible taking a clone with me. Hoping to finish off a few other projects but we shall see how that comes along.

Shaun O

I will be attending on Saturday, possibly as Vader for the first shift at the 501st booth, but planning to wear Batman at least part of the day. Might bring along my Ghostbusters suit and gear as well to join up with our Portland Ghostbusters crew.

Sat. & Sun. as one of my Guild Wars characters (unless I don't finish it, it's so far taken about 80 hours, next year going with something less intricate)

I think I will bring my Season 4/5 Wolffe and will being doing my Scarlet Spider and Ultimate Spidey

My wife will be sitting a table on Sat with a friend of hers, she will also be wandering and tagging folks with 'cool costume' awards, and speaking to them about OryCon to bring costumes back into the mix more than they've been recently (she is OC masque dir)

Alas I won't make it ($), as it would be good to get out and mingle with other pros, but not this year...

My wife will be sitting a table on Sat with a friend of hers, she will also be wandering and tagging folks with 'cool costume' awards, and speaking to them about OryCon to bring costumes back into the mix more than they've been recently (she is OC masque dir)

Alas I won't make it ($), as it would be good to get out and mingle with other pros, but not this year...

I got an award like that at Worldcon, when I wore my Marty Mcfly BTTF2. I'll be Star-Lord at this convention.

Yeah, I hear ya. I am only able to go because expenses are being split.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back