Terminator 2 - Credit Card PIN Program/Computer (Atari Portfolio) **PIC HEAVY** DONE

Re: Terminator 2 - Credit Card PIN Program/Computer (Atari Portfolio) **PIC HEAVY** D

Took me way too long to get around to finishing this but heres mine

I know I put the tape on the wrong side and the ribbon cable should only have the red stripes on one side from what I can tell

pbwx.jpg

4pfd.jpg

62e8.jpg

91ty.jpg

athb.jpg

xky6.jpg

ckt4.jpg

bxws.jpg

ids0.jpg

ooyn.jpg

Still need to clean up the cut marks on the black box and get the right card (my gf still has all my stuff) then thats about it done. Would make the card reader light up if I could but I suck with things like that so it'll stay like this for awhile at least. Want to learn how to work with led's and stuff though so we'll see

Re: Terminator 2 - Credit Card PIN Program/Computer (Atari Portfolio) **PIC HEAVY** D

Great project. I want one some day.

Re: Terminator 2 - Credit Card PIN Program/Computer (Atari Portfolio) ***PIC HEAVY***

Has anyone considered downloading pbasic and writing a program that will emulate the PINID program? It would allow for the clicking sound between each line of numbers as well, as BASIC will allow you to work with sound as well. I need to get a new battery for my memory card, and find a way to transfer the pbasic application. I have both the serial and parallel port adapters for my portfolios, as well as the software with the parallel port. But they are on floppy disks, and likely will only run on Windows 95 or lower (possibly only on DOS, as I have never tried moving files to my portfolio from a PC).

I have 2 portfolio machines to try it out with. The pbasic program can be downloaded from http://www.atari-portfolio.co.uk/ta-index.html as well as a lot of other software and utilities.

great project thanks for sharing, i think the portfolio looks a little long with the interface on the right side i also cant find pictures where you can actually see it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back