PREDATOR glass eyes

Emeldahay

Sr Member
I`ve bought an amazing Predator Elder mask - the only thing letting it down are the painted glass eyes -

they just look - well sort of painted.

Is there any REALly good glass eyes out there?

Like not just a glass ball with paint on but built more like a high end human glass eye?

I`m a noob when it comes to Predator kit.

All advice appreciated.

Try this web site: www.vandykestaxidermy.com I regularly purchase supplies for my hobbies here & they have a great selection of glass eyes that can be custom made to any size or specifications & are really affordable. Try the Cougar eyes... kind of resembles the Predator's eyes ;)

"You dont see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin"

Cheers for the link frightzone4you...I`ll contact the taxidermy place and see if they can cost for making a pair specifically.

Any one else got suggestions for specific pred eye makers? P1 eyes are ok - not entirely sure of the difference would be anyhow 8)

van dykes are definatly the place to go. I had them custom make my pred eyes.

Picture008-1.jpg

Fettster they look the business.

Can I ask how much reference you supplied and what it cost?

Those mandables look well painted...nice.

i didnt have to give them any reference as they have made them before, just ask for predator eyes.

I can remember how much they cost but i remember them being dead cheap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Emeldahay @ Jan 18 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1400038[/snapback]</div>
Fettster they look the business.

Can I ask how much reference you supplied and what it cost?

Those mandables look well painted...nice.
[/b]

Hella cool fettster. I thought they were lion eyes for some reason, but after a quick search, they are clearly not.

i didnt have to give them any reference as they have made them before, just ask for predator eyes.

I can remember how much they cost but i remember them being dead cheap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Emeldahay @ Jan 18 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1400038[/snapback]</div>

Hey Fettster I know this thread is old but Van Dykes no longer just makes predator eyes. I called them and they had no idea what I was talking about so I had to provide them a reference picture through email which Im still waiting to get a response to. Perhaps there was a huge ordering craze back when you ordered so they automatically knew what you were talking about. They didn't even know what predator was even though I referenced the movie and all. What exactly did you say to them, can you give me some information please?? :confused

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back