My official Dredd build

ya i did :). I have been doing a bit of modifying to it. the overall shape was good but the raised edges along the sides and bottom were too pronounced. Sanded em down, added filler where it was needed. I havent taken any pics of it because I'm not quite done, but its really close..

threw together a slo-mo inhaler for costume while im stuck working out of town.. hotel tinkering is awesome lol 1015132329.jpg

I wont be messing with the visor, im pretty much done lol... the helmet was tilted way forward in some of the pics, it sits about right when I wear it properly..

suit is done since last halloween, all the commotion the last few months, I forgot to add pics of me in the suit. I only have one decent one with all the people around.. No one shared pics.. 1385457_10202397464325812_1084171841_n.jpg 1380088_3612081996040_914359784_n.jpg

Last edited:
id probably sell the whole thing if anyones interested. Minus the leather jacket but everything else goes.. ive got tons of photos let me know

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back