next Star Wars Celebration will take place April 16-19th, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

So excited! This means we can drive instead of fly. Thinking, for the first time, we might actually have an RPF/TDH booth at the convention.

Tickets available as of August 7th as it was anounced at Star Wars Celebration Europe 2 in Essen, this weekend.

-Chaim

While I have been to Comic Con for nine straight years, I have never had the pleasure of attending a Star Wars Celebration. I'm sure some of you have been before; what is it like? Do tickets sell out, and what is the situation with hotel rooms (I can't imagine that it is anything like the San Diego hotels selling out within an hour).

I myself am one of the lucky few who attend comic con every year and know how hard it is to go through epic to get tickets. I have yet to attend a Celebration and am extremely exited that it will be in my "backyard" in 2015. Can someone please point me in the right direction to buy tickets? I hear they go on sale on August 7th and I would hate to miss out. I'm not sure who will be selling them. Thanks!

Got mine as well. This will be my first time at celebration. I'm really looking forward to it ( two years from now). :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

No worries, no celebration has ever sold out, tickets are available day of. Disney would never turn people away who want to give them money,,,Celebration is NOT Comic Con, the demand is far, far less...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back