1/4 scale T-800 Terminator endoskeleton from Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles

gyoung2993

Sr Member
Here is something that came in last week in the mail, it is the 2nd version T-800 endoskeleton from Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles, it stands on the base and its fully articulated . It stands without the stand about almost 18.5 inches tall...its a 1/4 scale....

It is 95 percent metal with some ABS plastic hydraulics and hoses fell like flex hose....its the most impressive Terminator , I have seen so far, seeing as much as it moves , the fingers are metal but you have to be careful and not break them , the are fully moveable but are thin metal fingers....its very impressive to how much product and design was poured into this, I wasn't going to post a thread on this , but since I was asked, I figure others may want to see as well if they ordered on already, Sideshow Collectibles sold out a lot faster than I thought.... I am just glad I ordered this thing several, several months back when I had the opportunity, now of all my T-800 collectibles is primarily done, I think....:lol:D:p......so I will post pics, and if anyone has any questions , please feel free to ask....hope you like HT new version of this collectible......

213093-terminator-001.jpg

213094-terminator-002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. It must weigh a ton too. I'm glad to see they're using mostly metal, everyone seems to want to use plastic even in the high end replicas/figures these days.

I have one too and it bloody rocks.
The only thing that sort of blows is the "day of the dead" looking base.

IMG_1370.jpg

Also I did tint the teeth a tad more yellow and darker later. Just looked a little to white and minty fresh out of the box.

Untitled-1-8.jpg

Oh awesome....glad to see you got it in , I was scared to death to open it , my heart was pounding thru my chest, I just looked at it , in the box , and was trying to figure out how to grab it , without breaking anything, and then I realized it was a lot of metal , but it doesn't seem that heavy, like I thought, but the detail is mindblowing....Don't care for the base as much either....LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice. It must weigh a ton too. I'm glad to see they're using mostly metal, everyone seems to want to use plastic even in the high end replicas/figures these days.
Its very thin metal , its not as heavy as it looks , but that was definitely a main concern about me buying it, I was afraid of that very thing....LOL plastic is taking over for product development for some reason....

I wonder if they will come out with something , like a process station base for it, like it just come off an assembly line and powered up...that would be a nice idea

hey guys,
i got of these myself a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed.really accurate and the size is awsome.if your a terminator fan i highly recommend buying one.

Hey Guy, looks great but we need better pictures other than it standing on your patio table. Tell you what, send it to me and I will take some awesome pics for you......

Hey Guy, looks great but we need better pictures other than it standing on your patio table. Tell you what, send it to me and I will take some awesome pics for you......
You are right my friend, my camera sucks , I will send it to you as soon as I am getting your PR in the mail, with that new soundboard built in.....as a deposit !!!....LOL

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back